Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans - no excuses

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Pompey at home should've been a sell out before our recent return to form, however now it definately should.

The atmosphere and noise should also be volatile, loud and constant.

We've challenged the team in no uncertain terms leading to this point - now its time we finally deliver this season in our new home and get it bouncing like it should always be...we will be the focal point of envy for the remainder of our league, and the source of fear for those we are destined to join next season.

NOW is the time to truly believe and make this happen :ayatollah:

Re: Fans - no excuses

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 pm

JonScam wrote:Pompey at home should've been a sell out before our recent return to form, however now it definately should.

We've challenged the team in no uncertain terms leading to this point - now its time we finally deliver this season in our new home and get it bouncing like it should always be...we will be the focal point of envy for the remainder of our league, and the source of fear for those we are destined to join next season.

I agree, also a rush for season tickets, the deadline is next Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Great post, this is our year. Get behind the boys and let's get promotion! Cmon city!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:21 pm

I will try from the Family stand Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Midfield general wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
JonScam wrote:Pompey at home should've been a sell out before our recent return to form, however now it definately should.

I agree, also a rush for season tickets, the deadline is next Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k it is the monthly payment thing still available..?

I beleive so.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I will try from the Family stand Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Screaming billy or beast doesn't count nukes lmao

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 am

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I will try from the Family stand Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Screaming billy or beast doesn't count nukes lmao

Its BEAST from the family stand Chief :lol: it does get everyone shouting it as well. As soon as the BEAST looks like he is coming on every fecker looks at me even the little kids look at me as if i was some sort of Hero !! or would that be nutter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 am

:lol: :lol: brilliant, i expect to hear a taster of the "BEAST" in the ninian on saturday. :lol: :ayatollah: