Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" POMPEY AND QPR at HOME " PRESTON AWAY

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Pompey have sold 1300 so far.

QPR have sold their entire allocation. Also we are on course for a sell out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tonight against Sheffield United, we took 660 and there was 1 arrest of a city fan for an assault on a steward in the toilets.

Preston Away we have initially an allocation of 2,000 tickets.

Re: POMPEY AND QPR at HOME

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

must have been a jack in a city shirt, assault in the toilets :roll:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 pm

What is it with us and toilets????? :roll:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:QPR have sold their entire allocation.

Plenty more travelling also without tickets to celebrate promotion in Cardiff should results not go for us next weekend :D

2,700 R's at Barnsley tonight :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Plenty more travelling also without tickets to celebrate promotion in Cardiff should results not go for us next weekend :D

Could it work out that QPR could be champions at CCS Stan bearing in mind the investigation

Maybe not Champions but defo promotion. If Norwich & Swans both drop points and we win Monday against Derby we are promoted.

I'm saying promoted as I'm not entertaining the thought of a points deduction that will affect us going up.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Maybe not Champions but defo promotion. If Norwich & Swans both drop points and we win Monday against Derby we are promoted.

I'm saying promoted as I'm not entertaining the thought of a points deduction that will affect us going up.

Why dont you join us all for a pint before the QPR game Stan give you a chance to meet us all and vica versa :ayatollah:

Sounds good bruva :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Got all the time in a day for you Stan. This however is crunch time! Fan base aside (which you have no comparison regardless) I reckon we will do you sunshiiiine! Not through wishing...just knowing. I believe Preston will do us though. :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Well if QPR are promoted before they come to us, at least do the decent thing and let us win!!! :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

TH63 wrote:Well if QPR are promoted before they come to us, at least do the decent thing and let us win!!! :lol:

It dont matter, we will do em!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Got all the time in a day for you Stan. This however is crunch time! Fan base aside (which you have no comparison regardless) I reckon we will do you sunshiiiine! Not through wishing...just knowing. I believe Preston will do us though. :lol: :lol:

Do you know what base if we are promoted by the time we come to you I wouldn't care if you beat us 6-0!!

Saying that, Warnock will want every available point in case the F.A. play silly buggers so expect a battle lad ;)

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

I hope you are gagging for every point we play for!! I believe we will do you.This negativity you read daily on this forum is fickle but reassuring to you?? We will do you weather you need the points or not....this belief I have was prior to our 3 games streak. Don't ask me why, I know we will bend you over and take what we want.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Maybe not Champions but defo promotion. If Norwich & Swans both drop points and we win Monday against Derby we are promoted.

Why dont you join us all for a pint before the QPR game Stan give you a chance to meet us all and vica versa :ayatollah:

Stan!! I dont know any of these chaps either...do you wanna hold hands and walk in together?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Im from Ely....they might stereo type and discriminate against my good looks. Ask them where im from?? lmao.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

carlccfc wrote:Pompey have sold 1300 so far.

QPR have sold their entire allocation.

Tonight against Sheffield United, we took 660 and there was 1 arrest of a city fan for an assault on a steward in the toilets.

Steward?? Assault?? Toilets?? The mind boggles....!!

I understand QPR have sold ALL their allocation because Stan-QPR has told them what a wonderful bunch we are and they want to see a REAL crowd in a full ground in full flow....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:07 am

Our last three home games should be sell outs, everyone get behind CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

pity the QPR home attendances are not much above 13,000 from the home support then :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

Great Support Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " POMPEY AND QPR at HOME " PRESTON AWAY

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:24 pm

The only reason we lost at QPR was shite refereeing and our shite defence.

We are more likely to drop points against Pompey than we are against QPR

Whether QPR are promoted by next week or not, Bellamy, Bothroyd and
Co will have a point to prove against the 'Champions'. They wont know
whats hit them.

Taraabt is a class act, has been brilliant all season, but a FIT Craig Bellamy
is still the best player in this division.

And if QPR think they are come here and be celebrating going up, stay on the CCTV
side of the river lads ;)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 pm

carl how many did we take down to doncaster and was there any arrests?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Isit true we only gave QPR 800? :shock:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Isit true we only gave QPR 800? :shock:

No, We gave them just under 2,000 approx.