Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones out

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Should have been 4 or 5 and we need the goal difference as Reading are looking good.

Re: Jones out

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

are you taking the piss, we should have scored more but at the end of the day its in our hands now and at this time of the season 3 points is what counts, reading are the form team, but hopefully leicester will change that saturday!!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

That you have to ask is an indictment on some of our club's fans I think.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm

maccydee wrote:Should have been 4 or 5 and we need the goal difference as Reading are looking good.

You are either having a laugh or on somethink.
Not the night to post this shit.
Now get behind the team and scream them on to the promised land

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

there can only be 3 reason for posting this topic...

1. as a joke
2. you know absolutely NOTHING about football
3. to start a stupidly idiotic debate to get some attention on this site

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 pm

so we win 2 nil, go back to the auto places and you call fr jones to be sacked?
i agree with everyone else your either having a joke or your an absolute idiot!
the boys won you should be supporting that not looing for something to moan about!
jones can only do a certain amount its up to the players to put the ball in the back of the net

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

maccydee wrote:Should have been 4 or 5 and we need the goal difference as Reading are looking good.

You have just GOT to be a closet Jack....!!

Come out, my friend....there's no need to hide it anymore....!!

Reading?? On a good run....but they've done that before this season and they'll not keep it up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 am

It was a joke. Tongue firmly in cheek.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 am

maccydee wrote:It was a joke. Tongue firmly in cheek.

Nice one Mac, :lol: some people are not clever enough to see humour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:55 am

maccydee wrote:It was a joke. Tongue firmly in cheek.

TBH Macc I think anyone with an once of common sense knew that, the trouble is there some right drama queens who just don't have any sense at all, including the humour version.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am

Anyone with a brain could tell it was a joke lads. Why's everyone still so uptight and defensive, are jokes not allowed?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 am

I do sense a feeling that the fans are getting right behind the team though and despite some people's lack of seeing this as a joke you have to give credit for that. However we are on the back of 2 wins and it may change should we lose to Portsmouth Saturday.