Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: For BELLARS To the tune of "Let it Be"

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

SO.........

Are we agreed AAMBers?

We trying to get this started on Saturday?

Mr Bellamy would appreciate it...be suprised if he's actually heard us sing his name among the messy, wordy,out of time shambles thats The Magic Hat song.

Or once again am I wasting my time on this 'we need new and original chants mission?'
:? :ayatollah: :old:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 am

This is much better and easier for everyone to pick up than the others, let's hope it takes on.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanx to whoever lifted my post to the top of the charts! Never had so many responses on here :oops: :lol: I almost feel as popular as Annis and Carl now! :ayatollah:

NOW LEARN AND SING THIS ANTHEM FOR OUR TEAM LEADER AND INSPIRATION!! Pompey here we come!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm in 118 will try and get this going love it nice and simple :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm

As said earlier, any CCMB users on here pass it over to 'em!
:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:The man deserves his own chant, the magic hat thing is a mess and doesnt cut it, besides it was Thorneys tune! :ayatollah:

Cant believe after the mad signing that he was and his great performances and leadership this season that we have been to clumsy and lazy to give him a chant. He hears Kev, Jay, Chops, Burkey chants every game, never hears one for him. So (and I have tried to get this going both on this board and in the Canton stand on many occassions only to be ignored) here it is nice and simple and with a classic tune (the recipe for memorable terrace chants) The Bellamy song,

To the chorus of Let it Be by The Beatles

Hands in the air now, and start swaying!

BELLAMY, BELLAMY, BELLAMY, BELLAMY
CAME HOME TO CARDIFF CITY
BELLAMY!

AND REPEAT THAT FUCKER BARMY ARMY STYLE UNTIL EVERYONE COTTONS ON!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love it. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm

I will try down the front of 117, no guarantee it'll work though ala Burke earlier in the season (he plays on the left, he plays on the rightttt, I'm on my own, I sound f*cking shiiiiiite)

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm

simply simple, simply unique. If this is not heard on Saturday then I have lost faith. :ayatollah: