Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave jones is getting it right

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

When it matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
KOumas Saturday, JET tonight Keep the faith 2nd is ours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dave jones is getting it right

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:When it matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
KOumas Saturday, JET tonight Keep the faith 2nd is ours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You're right Chris.....Great to see you posting back on here too. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Spot on Chris and welcome back, hope your well :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:Spot on Chris and welcome back, hope your well :ayatollah:

TO BE FAIR CARL YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS BACKED HIM ALL THE WAY WHEN MANY INCLUDING MYSELF HAD LITTLE FAITH THAT HE COULD DO IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

where was the super sub, dave jones out :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

ninianblue wrote:where was the super sub, dave jones out :lol: :lol:

Uh?
jet!!!! :|

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:When it matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You're right Chris.....Great to see you posting back on here too. ;) :ayatollah:

This is killing me Steve(excuse the pun), i don’t want to be on message boards on night’s like this, I want to be at the games, mrs HB is putting her foot down big style in not allowing me to go to the games, i went to watch mozzers lads for ½ hour tonight kicked at a ball which came out of play and almost fell over , she went ballistic, next game for me will be qpr at home and thats only because a friend of mine has sorted premier lounge tickets for me, will keep me out of a congested crowd!!!, i’m climbing the walls being stuck at home all day but am picking up strength. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

This is killing me Steve(excuse the pun), i don’t want to be on message boards on night’s like this, I want to be at the games, mrs HB is putting her foot down big style in not allowing me to go to the games, i went to watch mozzers lads for ½ hour tonight kicked at a ball which came out of play and almost fell over , she went ballistic, next game for me will be qpr at home and thats only because a friend of mine has sorted premier lounge tickets for me, will keep me out of a congested crowd!!!, i’m climbing the walls being stuck at home all day but am picking up strength. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The good lady knows best Chris. Class is permanent, form is temporary. You'll be back mate, stay positive. Hope to catch up with you soon.! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: