Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ you ####

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Bywater and Naylor are both awful.

Brown is a better bet between the sticks (i'm sure he is on loan till tomorrow) and Matthews and Blake are better full backs than Naylor.

Re: DJ you ####

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Brown has gone - support the team

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I hope the team and DJ prove me wrong and come away with a clean sheet and 3 points but i'm not confident.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm

We will win, be positive :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Must admit was well excite and up for match until saw bywater and liability - draw would be good , a win amazing

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Brown has gone - support the team

I always support the team. It frustrates me that our stubborn manager picks players who arent good enough. I hope i'm proven wrong.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Bywater and Naylor are both awful.

Brown is a better bet between the sticks (i'm sure he is on loan till tomorrow) and Matthews and Blake are better full backs than Naylor.

Nice and positive, Brown gone, Matthews zero confidence.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Brown has gone - support the team

I always support the team. It frustrates me that our stubborn manager picks players who arent good enough. I hope i'm proven wrong.

Mate, i'm with you on this. To be honest, being told to support the team just because you made that observation is pathetic. Shows more support than just accepting every silly little selection Jones makes

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Bywater and Naylor are both awful.

Well done DJ and the team. Great result and great clean sheet
I was wrong..... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah.You were. Very wrong!