Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEADLIEST CATCH

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Anyone else watch and love the Deadliest Catch on Discovery?? New series starts tonight at 9pm...looking forward to it!! Im on my own aren't I?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: DEADLIEST CATCH

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

why would you want to watch a programme about AIDS?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Daya wrote:why would you want to watch a programme about AIDS?

Trust you Daya! I'm on the cider tonight by the way...I hope we don't lose!! :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Anyone else watch and love the Deadliest Catch on Discovery?? New series starts tonight at 9pm...looking forward to it!! Im on my own aren't I?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

watched everyone gutted when captain phil died,really good tv programme fancy giving it a go myself :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Anyone else watch and love the Deadliest Catch on Discovery?? New series starts tonight at 9pm...looking forward to it!! Im on my own aren't I?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i cant find it on my sky i think it kicks off in america tonight

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
i cant find it on my sky i think it kicks off in america tonight

Do you know what....I was thinking the same just then. Every year I download it via the online torrents anyway so I get it first thing, it'll be on the site I use tomorrow...ill paste the link on here. Plenty of new captains in this year so it should be interesting....I could never do it though!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

dont know if ive got the discovery channels but watch the older ones on dmax. good show.