Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A CARDIFF WIN & JACKS/CANARIES DEFEAT.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 pm

If God or the big lottery 'IT'S YOU' finger came down from the sky and said something like "I know your a massive Cardiff fan and you want them to go up more than anything after so much heart ache, so what im going to is give you a massive few wins and make the Jacks, Canaries and everyone around you lose a few! HOWEVER.....first you must in some way show me a large amount of appreciation that will leave me in no doubt of your gratefulness and therefore warrant you this gift". What would it be??

:lol: :lol: :lol: Random I know.

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A CARDIFF WIN & JACKS/CANARIES DEFEAT.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I would take one for the team and shag Jessica Alba up the wrong un ;)

It's ok people, I will do this for the mighty Cardiff City AFC.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm

KyleV wrote:I would take one for the team and shag Jessica Alba up the wrong un ;)

Well someone has to I suppose, maybe if you share her and do a spit roast with God? That'll improve our chances of getting the gift! :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
KyleV wrote:I would take one for the team and shag Jessica Alba up the wrong un ;)

Well someone has to I suppose, maybe if you share her and do a spit roast with God? That'll improve our chances of getting the gift! :lol: :lol:

If it will give us the Championship then I'll do it :ayatollah:

But for just 2nd place I'll only let him watch :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 pm

I got to admit, I though we'd have plenty of humorous and imaginative replies from some of the guys, should have put a boring stat thread on instead! :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 pm

for a cardiff win and jacks/canaries defeat i`d finger my 91 year old nan who hasnt had sex for 24 years since my grancha died! .... she`s gagging for it! ..... blooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

I would crawl A 100 MILES THROUGH AFGHAN mine fields, chewing razor wire and being shot at from all sides, just to see us there... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:30 pm

AHERNE wrote:for a cardiff win and jacks/canaries defeat i`d finger my 91 year old nan who hasnt had sex for 24 years since my grancha died! .... she`s gagging for it! ..... blooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

IM SPEECHLESS!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:for a cardiff win and jacks/canaries defeat i`d finger my 91 year old nan who hasnt had sex for 24 years since my grancha died! .... she`s gagging for it! ..... blooooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Thats just FUCKED up - are you sure you're not a JAck? :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm

supercoops wrote:I would crawl A 100 MILES THROUGH MERTHYR mine fields, chewing razor wire and being shot at from all sides, just to see us there... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Changed it for you fella :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

KyleV wrote:
supercoops wrote:I would crawl A 100 MILES THROUGH MERTHYR mine fields, chewing razor wire and being shot at from all sides, just to see us there... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Changed it for you fella :lol:

:D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

I would lick David Jones is rim :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm

nicky evans wrote:I would lick David Jones is rim :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats annis`s job if cardiff get promoted! :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

I'd go to a Justin Bieber concert, listen to Jessica Black's song, Friday for a whole week, drink milk that's been off for a month, use my mouth as the tee for DJ and Bellers when they go for a round of golf and worst of all, spend a week in Swansea. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Rhodri wrote:I'd go to a Justin Bieber concert, listen to Jessica Black's song, Friday for a whole week, drink milk that's been off for a month, use my mouth as the tee for DJ and Bellers when they go for a round of golf and worst of all, spend a week in Swansea. :ayatollah:

That's defo worthy of a gift from god!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Rhodri wrote:I'd go to a Justin Bieber concert, listen to Jessica Black's song, Friday for a whole week, drink milk that's been off for a month, use my mouth as the tee for DJ and Bellers when they go for a round of golf and worst of all, spend a week in Swansea. :ayatollah:

That's defo worthy of a gift from god!

Which one? :lol: :lol: