Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What offences should you be hung for?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm

A. Murder?

B. Drugs?

What you think?

Re: What offences should you be hung for?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

life for life
drugs no although i dont agree with the

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:38 pm

PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Daya wrote:A. Murder?

B. Drugs?

What you think?

Registering on MessageBoards with over 10 Anonymous Identities? :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Mentioning the barcelona/ajax/milan of the championship :evil: ...or the meriono/furguson/stein/shankly of the championship :evil: ..There are a few nerdy jack wanabees on here who should be rooted out... :evil: :evil:

f**k the jacks :evil: :evil:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

kiddy rapists and killers 100% and taking britain to war "tony blair" :ayatollah: .... put me in charge of it and i`d have a field day!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Being a Jack supporter..................... no thinking about that's a punishment in itself :D

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

blueheaven wrote:Being a Jack supporter..................... no thinking about that's a punishment in itself :D

I'd be quite happy as a Bluebird to say "Not at this moment it isnt! In Fact - quite the opposite!" ;)

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

f**k me i agree with AHERNE, i nearly spat my false teeth out.

TREASON against the British people should be punishable by death and
Blair knew full well there were no WMD in Iraq. Hundreds of our lads
are dead now when the LEGAL thing to do would have been to keep out!!
Blair has blood on his hands. Id like his on mine.

Kiddy fiddlers i wouldnt hang. Id inject their spines with poison and leave them
crippled, then stick them in a mental hospital where younger stronger loonies
could just use them for sex them throw them back on the floor.

Premeditated murder? yep, hang 'em. Unless its a father exacting revenge for
something a rapist or paedo had done to his kid. Then I'd give him a free car.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm

B. Drugs?

What you think?

Murder, drugs should be legalised then we can take the scum dealers off the streets. Legal drugs will be pure and not cut up with bleach and shit.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Absolutely none, because as we all know, miscarriages of justice in the British judicial system are hardly a rarity... and one hanging of an innocent man is one too many...

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Andy1927 wrote:Absolutely none, because as we all know, miscarriages of justice in the British judicial system are hardly a rarity... and one hanging of an innocent man is one too many...

bollox mate, so people like huntley who killed those 2 lovely girls in their Man utd shirts don't deseve death?? Sarahs law??? kill the lot of the murdering bastards, what right do they have to a fair sentence?? f--king hate do gooders.... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Andy1927 wrote:Absolutely none, because as we all know, miscarriages of justice in the British judicial system are hardly a rarity... and one hanging of an innocent man is one too many...

i`m sorry but i strongly disagree with this! ... its a crime that such people like baby peters murderers will be out walking the streets 10 years or so from now after the pure brutality of their crimes! .... yes the odd few would slip the net but with dna testing now and such things as lie detectors things are a lot clear cut now! ..... we should never have to spend our taxes feeding these evil people who have murdered kids that were too young to speak out and say what was going on! ... poor baby peter died thinking thats what life was all about! .... HANG THE BASTARDS!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Merlin wrote:

B. Drugs?

What you think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

need a big noose to lynch Biggwyn then especially with those LONGLEGS lets hope he dont get those PANTSMANBLUES. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Daya wrote:
Merlin wrote:

B. Drugs?

What you think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

need a big noose to lynch Biggwyn then especially with those LONGLEGS lets hope he dont get those PANTSMANBLUES. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:16 pm

B. Drugs?

What you think?

I have always thought that capital punishment is absolutely correct when dealing with murder as it is the only just punishment for a crime that is without parallel. I say capital punishment because the last christian act a society should offer a murderer is asking how he wants his / her life to end, standing against a wall and shot, hung on the end of a rope, lethal injection or electrocuted who cares as long as the job gets done.

The thing is with murder it's effect goes beyond the victim and society needs to consider the victims families, how do they get closure perhaps the certain knowledge that the person or persons that murdered their loved one is going to lose their life.

On a day when 2 members of a gun gang get 32 year sentances for the murder of a 16 year old girl who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when these 2 thugs wanted to use guns to show how tough they were. Line the bastards up against a wall and shoot them with the same guns that would be an appropriate punishment. How on earth can society think that 32 years is acceptable for taking the life of an innocent 16 year old girl, I tell you what knowing that they would lose thier lives may just have made them think twice.

As far as drugs are concerned captial punishment should be the punishment for anyone proven to be involved in supplying a drug to someone who dies as a result of taking the drug.

In respect of capital punishment I honestly believe it would be a deterrent that would reduce the instance of murder and any reduction in this horrible crime would be welcome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

supercoops wrote:

bollox mate, so people like huntley who killed those 2 lovely girls in their Man utd shirts don't deseve death?? Sarahs law??? kill the lot of the murdering bastards, what right do they have to a fair sentence?? f--king hate do gooders.... :ayatollah:

to be fair you have clearly missed his point. Black and white cases like Huntley im sure nearly everyone could agree he deserves as much pain as possible. However he is pointing out that it isnt always as clear cut as that and mistakes ARE made.
How would you feel if a family member was wrongly accused of murder but the judge disagreed and sentenced him to be hung?
A couple of years later they may find evidence to clear his name but by then its to late? and this would happen if people were sentenced to be hung.

Only way around it is if Jeremy Kyle had the final say I guess :?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Merlin wrote:

B. Drugs?

What you think?

BRILLIANT!! Best reply to ANY post I've seen for ages!! :ayatollah:

Perhaps we could start an 'Answer of the Month' Competition with a free subscription to the AAMB for the winner?? :ayatollah:

This one would win hands down IMO (AND IN MY OPINION AND MINE ONLY, OF COURSE!! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Merlin wrote:

B. Drugs?

What you think?

BRILLIANT!! Best reply to ANY post I've seen for ages!! :ayatollah:

Perhaps we could start an 'Answer of the Month' Competition with a free subscription to the AAMB for the winner?? :ayatollah:

This one would win hands down IMO (AND IN MY OPINION AND MINE ONLY, OF COURSE!! :lol: )

Was that post delivered by TNT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I'd say selling pine products.

Hang the bugger.

Would be the only chance Daya has of ever being well hung :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Dealing Class A drugs

Child molesters

Murder (pre-meditated)

Rape

Glory hunting football fan

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Was that post delivered by TNT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Sorry, Steve....couldn't resist!! :lol:

Great to see you've kept your humour.... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Regicide, mutiny, piracy, treason or arson in her majesty's shipyards. Someone once told me that these offences still carry the death penalty in the uk but not sure it is still true.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm

bspark wrote:Regicide, mutiny, piracy, treason or arson in her majesty's shipyards. Someone once told me that these offences still carry the death penalty in the uk but not sure it is still true.

Is that killing someone named Reg :D

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Raping kids

Terrorism like bombing innocent people

Premeditated murder

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Picking Naylor in any starting eleven.