Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONCERNED ABOUT TONIGHT

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 am

Here are my reasons why;

1. We struggle in 'obvious win' games like tonight..its basically top v bottom really and shefield united will be a tough place to go tonight..they beat forest at home a few weeks ago.-Remember palace away a few weeks ago

2. When we get the chance to capitalise..we never take it...i think both norwich and swansea will draw tonight..but everytime that happens we either loose or draw ourselves and never capitalise.

3. Shefield utd fans are all saying theyre relegated ....that is dangerous..the pressure is more on us and we are away from home

Re: CONCERNED ABOUT TONIGHT

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 am

last game of the season is Jacks v Sheff Utd ....... that could be an interesting 1 and a 6 pointer maybe ??

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 am

the jacks dont struggle at home though..at home they are a different class

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 am

ccfcdor wrote:Here are my reasons why;

1. We struggle in 'obvious win' games like tonight..its basically top v bottom really and shefield united will be a tough place to go tonight..they beat forest at home a few weeks ago.-Remember palace away a few weeks ago

2. When we get the chance to capitalise..we never take it...i think both norwich and swansea will draw tonight..but everytime that happens we either loose or draw ourselves and never capitalise.

3. Shefield utd fans are all saying theyre relegated ....that is dangerous..the pressure is more on us and we are away from home

Stop being such a miserable bugger all the time and take a day off! :twisted:

We know there's no easy games, as DJ keeps on telling us :) , so let's be positive for once!

We're going to win 3-1! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

Stop being such a miserable bugger all the time and take a day off!

We know there's no easy games, as DJ keeps on telling us , so let's be positive for once!

We're going to win 3-1!

he's just being realistic i think
but im going for 1-2 win but as above feel only a draw coming back, please guys prove me wrong

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am

Sheffield United

United have lost 13 of their last 19 league matches.
They have won two, drawn four and lost 12 of their 18 games since Micky Adams took over as manager.
The Blades have failed to score in 17 of their Championship games this season.
United have suffered 14 defeats by a single goal.
They have picked up 10 red cards - the most in the division.

Cardiff

Cardiff have scored a total of 12 goals in their last four games.

I see some positive in this ^^^^^^^^^^^ :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 am

We will win tonight , I feel we have the momentum now after the late, late show at Donny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 pm

[quote="rb1976"]Sheffield United

The Blades have failed to score in 17 of their Championship games this season.

[quote]

sheff utd are due to score a few soon then :(

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 pm

ccfcdor wrote:the jacks dont struggle at home though..at home they are a different class

Looked pretty much 2nd class against us !!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 pm

jinnks ... But we'll score more!!!

Our defenders and midfielder's have been scoring now it's the strikers turn!! Someone's going to get a hatrick you up for that Bothroyd ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

I think its hugely important that we start fast, and hard and to try and get the opening goal and relax into the game. Not sit back and invite opposition on to us as we have done all too often this season!

STILL - I'm going for a comfortable victory - and for Bothroyd to become the player he was at the start of the season! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Im Mr Pessimistic at the best of times, but today im receiving good vibes from positivity central. Ive got a 2.1 win.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm

ccfcdor wrote:the jacks dont struggle at home though..at home they are a different class

f**k The Jacks... :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Merlin wrote:I think its hugely important that we start fast, and hard and to try and get the opening goal and relax into the game. Not sit back and invite opposition on to us as we have done all too often this season!

STILL - I'm going for a comfortable victory - and for Bothroyd to become the player he was at the start of the season! :ayatollah:

Ditto