Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ Said That

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 am

Koumas was really flying today in training , So I guess DJ may start him tonight if not sound like we will see him at some time tonigh. COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS , LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR ! AND LETS SEE JAY AND BELLERS SCORE ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DJ Said That

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Koumas was really flying today in training , So I guess DJ may start him tonight if not sound like we will see him at some time tonigh. COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS , LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR ! AND LETS SEE JAY AND BELLERS SCORE ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you did a rhyme :D

cmon city, autos are still on the cards :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Koumas was really flying today in training , So I guess DJ may start him tonight if not sound like we will see him at some time tonigh. COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS , LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR ! AND LETS SEE JAY AND BELLERS SCORE ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's a poet and didn't even know it! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

He's a poet and didn't even know it! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: