Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I think my marriage is over

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 pm

yes mate . the more you can sort between yourselves the better thats for sure. Its not as bad as you think and will be easier because you dont have kids.

Can we come on the next stag do? as most marriages you probably had a big barny and blow over in the AM!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:yes mate . the more you can sort between yourselves the better thats for sure. Its not as bad as you think and will be easier because you dont have kids.

Can we come on the next stag do? as most marriages you probably had a big barny and blow over in the AM!

Nah mate this is it, end of sports and we can both see it just didnt want to accept it before.

I am hoping she will want to sort things out between ourselves but Im not 100% sure and its the small doubt in my mind which is worrying me.

as its just the two of you even if others do get involved its pretty simple and even, when kids get involved it all changes!

property, cash , not much more to sort than that, dont take that long either

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

Can we come on the next stag do? as most marriages you probably had a big barny and blow over in the AM![/quote]

Nah mate this is it, end of sports and we can both see it just didnt want to accept it before.

I am hoping she will want to sort things out between ourselves but Im not 100% sure and its the small doubt in my mind which is worrying me.[/quote]

as its just the two of you even if others do get involved its pretty simple and even, when kids get involved it all changes!

property, cash , not much more to sort than that, dont take that long either[/quote]

Property is my worry but where do I stand as everything is in my name[/quote]

All depends on how much you got and that. name on mortgage doesnt really mean anything these days if she can prove she contributed etc as your married, different to if just living together. im no lawyer but thats how i remember it.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 am

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:All depends on how much you got and that. name on mortgage doesnt really mean anything these days if she can prove she contributed etc as your married, different to if just living together. im no lawyer but thats how i remember it.

I was thinking that maybe the case. I better be careful around this issue then.

get some advice mate best bet.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 am

try looking up most commen reasons for marriage break ups/ breakdowns

then from that list anaylise how many of those problems have been occuring in your day to day life and if there is, is their anything you could do to prevent this from continuing

woman are strange people! sometimes its the littlest of things that make all the difference in a relationship . :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:try looking up most commen reasons for marriage break ups/ breakdowns

then from that list anaylise how many of those problems have been occuring in your day to day life and if there is, is their anything you could do to prevent this from continuing

woman are strange people! sometimes its the littlest of things that make all the difference in a relationship . :ayatollah:

i think my boxer shorts under his bed wont be on the list mate.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 am

Daya wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:try looking up most commen reasons for marriage break ups/ breakdowns

i think my boxer shorts under his bed wont be on the list mate.

:lol:

Tricky circumstance mate I been their myself, was working away all the time drove me insane in the end I packed it in and found a new job worst thing I ever did. lol

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 am

Midfield general wrote:

Its all mainly around work mate, she wants to see more of me but the bills need to be paid. I dont have a money tree growing at the bottom of the garden so I have to work. Well thats it, take it or leave it. Maybe if she works 3 jobs instead of her 1 then maybe she would respect just of tough my working life is at the moment.

if thats it - you will work it out. its when they dont want to see you , you have a problem!!!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 am

Adam me and my mrs split up last year and I filed for divorce BUT after a lot of time apart and getting my head togethor we met up and started seeing each other again , I cancelled the divorce petition at the last minute and now we are back togethor and living in a house she bought when we split . The time apart helped and its worth a try aslong as there is defo NO other person involved .............. worked for us anyway . And I wanted the divorce not the mrs ....... only downside now is Ive got a 2nd house which Im trying to sell and is draining the resources a bit due to mortgage and council tax etc . Anyway good luck mate and its best to try everything before you do actually go your seperate ways .

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

If you leave the house empty you dont have to pay council tax.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Im surprised nobody has actually asked you or maybe have you asked yourself whether you still LOVE her? does she still love you?

If you both still feel the same way but other things are driving you apart then you can work at it, If the Love is gone, and you just detest each others company then It's time to get the ball rolling.....

I've been through some shit in the 13yrs I've been with my wife - but we are as strong as ever, and couldnt be happier! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Merlin wrote:Im surprised nobody has actually asked you or maybe have you asked yourself whether you still LOVE her? does she still love you?

If you both still feel the same way but other things are driving you apart then you can work at it, If the Love is gone, and you just detest each others company then It's time to get the ball rolling.....

I've been through some shit in the 13yrs I've been with my wife - but we are as strong as ever, and couldnt be happier! :ayatollah:

Mrs Merlin is a lovely lady x

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Daya wrote:
Merlin wrote:Im surprised nobody has actually asked you or maybe have you asked yourself whether you still LOVE her? does she still love you?

:lol: How would you know! :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm

if you think its over, then i hope everything worksout for you. i know it doesnt feel like it right now, but you will find someone else and fall in love all over again.
my ex wife split with me the day before the qpr play off final , which was also the day before my birthday.
when we won i was actually more happy about promotion than splitting up.
i been with someone 6 years now, happy too.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Merlin wrote:
Daya wrote:

:lol: How would you know! :lol:

13 years of bliss :lol: