Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JET

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

All this discussion about Koumas or JET in the squad etc. has got me thinking, because when we signed JET & Rambo on loan within a week back in January, I thought that as they were both under 21, they didn't count as loans in the matchday squad ? As in we could include 5 senior loans and then JET & Rambo as well.

Anyone know ?

Re: JET

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

that is a very good shout, can someone confirm ..........................

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm

brewer918 wrote:that is a very good shout, can someone confirm ..........................

I Will try and find the thread i started about this topic a few weeks ago,im sure the outcome is in that thread :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
brewer918 wrote:that is a very good shout, can someone confirm ..........................

I Will try and find the thread i started about this topic a few weeks ago,im sure the outcome is in that thread :ayatollah:

Found it have a read,the answer maybe in that thread :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I believe regardless of age or short term or long term deals, we are still only allowed 5 loans in a matchday squad.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:07 pm

If we keep leaving out JET out of the matchday squad Arsene Wenger won't be a happy bunny.

JET is a quality player, but the Special K deserves the nod for tommorow. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:If we keep leaving out JET out of the matchday squad Arsene Wenger won't be a happy bunny.

Tough titty for Arsene - gotta do what's right for CCFC