Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sheff utd players out 2moro..

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Montgomery's wife recently gave birth to twins, while Cresswell (groin) and Evans (knee) have been sidelined. Some good new's there for us.

Re: sheff utd players out 2moro..

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 pm

briliant news, hope they are all out...more chance to get 3 points. be a good trip anyway. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

these are games i worry about, bottom of the league, if we are to go up in the autos, then we got to win these games, mid season you can get away with it, same as preston in a few weeks, got to win these, draws no good, ?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:these are games i worry about, bottom of the league, if we are to go up in the autos, then we got to win these games, mid season you can get away with it, same as preston in a few weeks, got to win these, draws no good, ?

a draw on;t be good enough no, was just reading another thread and a poster mentioned them having 3 players out, quite valuable players so hopefully be a bit easier for us. i don;t think we will drop any points even when we have qpr and preston, think qpr we will beat and preston we will pull through, forget what happened a few seasons ago....we have a different squad, preston have improved but we will get a result. :ayatollah: