Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MY 5th BET OF THE SEASON "

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

" MY 5th BET OF THE SEASON "

So Far 4 Bets, 4 Wins incl Ramsey to Score in his last home game for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now Dave Jones Dont let me down Tomorrow Night v Sheffield Utd, A Win thats All I need :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Day I Loose a Bet on City that will be My Last 4 This Season, So Davey Boy Dont let me down.

Re: " MY 5th BET OF THE SEASON "

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

i fancy 2-0 city, can't see sheff causing an upset. bothroyd to score first then burke to get the other :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" MY 5th BET OF THE SEASON "

So Far 4 Bets, 4 Wins incl Ramsey to Score in his last home game for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now Dave Jones Dont let me down Tomorrow Night v Sheffield Utd, A Win thats All I need :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Day I Loose a Bet on City that will be My Last 4 This Season, So Davey Boy Dont let me down.

now you've just jinxed yourself :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm

think we will win this with some style, 3 0 i reckon.. Bellamy, Bothroyd and Whittingham. With norwich drawing with watford so the bluebirds will be 2nd by 2moz nite :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Come on City, win Annis some money :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Best of Luck with that bet Annis,and Thanks for today...You really are a Good friend :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Annis stop betting please the law of averages say you cant win all the time :laughing6:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

i think we'll tump them 3-0 minimum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , your money is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" WE CAN DO IT, ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 am

get done i think should have kept your money in your pocket.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 am

Twins

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Twins

With Arnie and Danny Devito? :?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 am

Midfield general wrote:I can see it being 1-1 and ending our automatic hope

if we draw and norwich lose we go above them on gd ;)

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 am

darran1927 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I can see it being 1-1 and ending our automatic hope

if we draw and norwich lose we go above them on gd ;)

the jacks are playing too dont forget :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 am

5 Out Of 5 Correct.....I Will be giving you the keys of the shop next ;)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:32 am

KEEP Betting Annis, KEEP betting! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:34 am

Midfield General - Not sure at the moment,but i will try and bring a thread up with one of our fans on here who got 40-1 on Cardiff to Win their Last 8 games :ayatollah: 3 up 5 to go :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 am

Midfield general wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Midfield General - Not sure at the moment,but i will try and bring a thread up with one of our fans on here who got 40-1 on Cardiff to Win their Last 8 games :ayatollah: 3 up 5 to go :ayatollah:

With the two toughest games of the original 8 still remianing (QPR home and Preston away) still should be looking around 25/1...?

With 5 games to go,if you went Evens on Cardiff winning each game it would add up to 32-1, but some of those games we will be odds on to win.

Not sure what the real odds would be here..to take a guess i would say if you could get 18-1 to 25-1 this would be a good interest bet...To win the next 5 games.

Your best bet is /was to place a bet on Cardiff to beat Derby,and the put ALL Of it on to beat Doncaster,then put All of that to beat Sheff Utd,and then put All that on to beat Pompey etc etc.. untill you think its time to stop.

Thats near enough what Annis has done and is 5 out 5 Correct,including the Rambo bet to score :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 am

dj barmy army

keep the faith

2nd who are we ! :ayatollah: