Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most significant moment of our season

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

In my opinion is the penalty Robbie Savage scored against us.

With the goal difference so similar at the top that could be the goal that decides our fate. mark my words.

Re: Most significant moment of our season

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

joshdanielw wrote:In my opinion is the penalty Robbie Savage scored against us.

With the goal difference so similar at the top that could be the goal that decides our fate. mark my words.

I think it was the equaliser at home to Barnsley. I know its ifs and buts but we would be 2nd now and a point clear!!

On wards and upwards though can't control the past! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

I think it was the equaliser at home to Barnsley. I know its ifs and buts but we would be 2nd now and a point clear!!

Agreed as long as we get the right results im hoping we'll be fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 pm

imagine this,,If two or more teams are level before the end of the season on points, goal difference and goals scored, then alphabetical order will determine the team finishing higher. :roll:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

Agreed as long as we get the right results im hoping we'll be fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Equaliser late at home against Preston, or against Reading.

Or Koumas' on Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am

It all balances out over a season we have scored and conceded late goals I reckon we will be above Swansea by 1 goal scored and whose goal will it be non other than mr Craig bellamy"s screamer at the liberty :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

If we're doing this, the late equalizer norwich had against us was? lol

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

ninianblue wrote:imagine this,,If two or more teams are level before the end of the season on points, goal difference and goals scored, then alphabetical order will determine the team finishing higher. :roll:

Chief !! isnt that only so one team or the other can be placed in order of the league. If it came to promotion or relegation this would not be used on alphabetical order. Or is someone going to tell me something different :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:imagine this,,If two or more teams are level before the end of the season on points, goal difference and goals scored, then alphabetical order will determine the team finishing higher. :roll:

Chief !! isnt that only so one team or the other can be placed in order of the league. If it came to promotion or relegation this would not be used on alphabetical order. Or is someone going to tell me something different :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah it wouldn't, if level points, goes on goal difference, if still level, goals scored, not sure what happens if its still level after that, maybe results vs the they're tied with?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 am

griffy wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Nah it wouldn't, if level points, goes on goal difference, if still level, goals scored, not sure what happens if its still level after that, maybe results vs the they're tied with?

There is no way it goes alphabetically. I think it goes to yellow cards if goals are the same

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 am

on the negative side the savage penalty could cost us dear but for me the most significant goal of the season could prove to be Bellamys 97th minute equaliser against Reading! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 am

Savage's goal was fairly significant to me, had £10 on 4-1 at odds of 25 to 1. :D I must have been the only one in the Grandstand cheering the knob.