Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was told today that Brighton..........

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

have sold 17000 season tickets for next season. If true then fair play that's outstanding. A new ground I know but those numbers are impressive. They wont be hanging around in the championship if they keep hold of Poyet

Re: I was told today that Brighton..........

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:have sold 17000 season tickets for next season. If true then fair play that's outstanding. A new ground I know but those numbers are impressive. They wont be hanging around in the championship if they keep hold of Poyet

Yes thats approx right FANTASTIC SUPPORT, I SAID ON HERE A WHILE BACK THEY ARE DEF A SLEEPING GIANT.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:have sold 17000 season tickets for next season. If true then fair play that's outstanding. A new ground I know but those numbers are impressive. They wont be hanging around in the championship if they keep hold of Poyet

Yes thats approx right FANTASTIC SUPPORT, I SAID ON HERE A WHILE BACK THEY ARE DEF A SLEEPING GIANT.

Annis they defo got the potential down there, still dont like the dirty sneaky bastards tho lol

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm

The Jacks will love going to Brighton next season.... so many bars to choose from! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

16,000 go on general sale in two weeks

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

is it still 1 in 4 down there :roll:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:00 pm

1 in 3 when swansea visit !!!!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:1 in 3 when swansea visit !!!!

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

20-22k brand new all seater....i thought you have to leave a few thousand ST's?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

going to be promoted as champions...haven't been in this division for a while, fairly solid team and a new stadium. not too suprised but still very good numbers.