Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum piss up Saturday portsmouth

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Start at 12 at the POW and then head to hooters around 1. Will go then to the Ninian then back to the Ninian after the game. We can then head back to town and have an all you can eat Chinese or if anyone has any other ideas please say. Annis, carl and Claire have all said they will be coming. Any other takers remember we are also having another one for the QPR game as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Forum piss up Saturday portsmouth

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Count me in buddy, I did have plans for Saturday night but she can wait for another weekend :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Anyone going ? :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Got a Army reunion in the goat major kicking off at 12, will make an effort to meet you nukes in the pow, will try to convince the boys to get down the stadium too, soo if a load of 40 yr somethings gate crash the ninian on sat, please don't mistake us for pompe :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
will do my best
Coops

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:04 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Count me in buddy, I did have plans for Saturday night but she can wait for another weekend :lol:

Superb Chris'y boy . Look forward to it :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm

id love to come but i cant due to my son being with me! ... cant off load him cause i`m one of those weekend dads! you know the type who works all week then has the child all weekend so the ex can go out every weekend! :lol: i love it though, we are like two peas in a pod! ... BUT HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:07 pm

I'll pop in to town as long as there's no abusing or shagging going on. ;) :shock: :lol: :old:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

nobber wrote:I'll pop in to town as long as there's no abusing or shagging going on. ;) :shock: :lol: :old:

:lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

I'll come if there is abusing and shagging !! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

AHERNE wrote:id love to come but i cant due to my son being with me! ... cant off load him cause i`m one of those weekend dads! you know the type who works all week then has the child all weekend so the ex can go out every weekend! :lol: i love it though, we are like two peas in a pod! ... BUT HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT! :ayatollah:

If you get chance pop in the Ninian before kick off as they allow kids in there it will be good to fight sorry I ment meet you Chief :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

placid-casual wrote:I'll come if there is abusing and shagging !! :ayatollah:

Why doesn't that surprise me? :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Placid hope you make it. And it will be great to meet up again Nobber as long as you bring your aviator. Merkin I hope you make it :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Nobber you would not have it any other way! :D

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Placid hope you make it. And it will be great to meet up again Nobber as long as you bring your aviator. Merkin I hope you make it :ayatollah:

Look forward to seeing you Nukes, but why do you want me to bring a pilot with me? :o

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes Nukes you sexist Pig! :D

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

nobber wrote:I'll pop in to town as long as there's no abusing or shagging going on. ;) :shock: :lol: :old:

I'll be on my best behaviour for you, can't speak for the rest of them though :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

i may pop down would be great to meet you all :D

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 pm

hmm interesting...may pop down. definately the ninian but hooters is pursuading me for some bizare reason! :D

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Start at 12 at the POW and then head to hooters around 1. Will go then to the Ninian then back to the Ninian after the game. We can then head back to town and have an all you can eat Chinese or if anyone has any other ideas please say. Annis, carl and Claire have all said they will be coming. Any other takers remember we are also having another one for the QPR game as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

se you there nukes, why we starting so late though ;)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Start at 12 at the POW and then head to hooters around 1. Will go then to the Ninian then back to the Ninian after the game. We can then head back to town and have an all you can eat Chinese or if anyone has any other ideas please say. Annis, carl and Claire have all said they will be coming. Any other takers remember we are also having another one for the QPR game as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

se you there nukes, why we starting so late though ;)

You say a time Nathan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and Nobber my bloody phone when i put a message up it bloody changes the text to what it wants me to write :lol: :lol: bloody spell checker

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Baz and Jez are you coming this time ? And I don't mean together :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Nukes

I shall be joining your party. Shall get there as early as I can. Be leaving London early as poss.

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Nukes, I'll be there mate, see you around 12 on Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Dange wrote:Nukes, I'll be there mate, see you around 12 on Saturday :ayatollah:

Fantastic Dange see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:Nukes, I'll be there mate, see you around 12 on Saturday :ayatollah:

Fantastic Dange see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HOOOOOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!
;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Just started recovering from an illness today so i may make it!! family stand for me :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Tentative request....if I have a couple of Pompey fans with me are we Ok with them coming along for the ride?? :oops:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

It's actually my 21st on Saturday so I may or may not be going to Nando's before the game. I'll try my best to call into the Ninian though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Dange wrote:Tentative request....if I have a couple of Pompey fans with me are we Ok with them coming along for the ride?? :oops:

Tick tock tick tock whats the time ? Yeah no probs Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm not sure if I can 100% make this one Steve, was hoping to stay at my sisters house but she won't let me. Trying to see if a mate wants a night out in Cardiff and if he does I will book a hotel. Trying my best to make it.