Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOME FROM MAGALUF

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Loads of different football fans out there..norwich..leeds...man utd...chelsea...wolves...stoke...etc etc, nearly every fan that i spoke to said "AHHH CARDIFF CITY..YOU LOT ALWAYS BOTTLE IT AT THE END"......

Lets silence the doubters and go for it.....

BLUEBIRDS!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HOME FROM MAGALUF

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Come on City, let's prove everyone wrong and GET AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:44 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Loads of different football fans out there..norwich..leeds...man utd...chelsea...wolves...stoke...etc etc, nearly every fan that i spoke to said "AHHH CARDIFF CITY..YOU LOT ALWAYS BOTTLE IT AT THE END"......

Im off out there in June, cant wait!

Whats it like out there? Suppost to be f*cking awsome. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:53 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Loads of different football fans out there..norwich..leeds...man utd...chelsea...wolves...stoke...etc etc, nearly every fan that i spoke to said "AHHH CARDIFF CITY..YOU LOT ALWAYS BOTTLE IT AT THE END"......

Going over there next week for 8 nights with my family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Its a fantastic place with lots to do.. the weather was stunning...not a cloud in the sky 27 degrees every day in april...

loads and loads of football bars with loads of football fans....good banter and good crack....

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

And the place is dripping in snatch

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Did you go to Heaven? :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

its a good place if you are 25 or under,
if you are not best not go there , palma nova much nicer for the over 25's,

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm

You'd have to be an absolute bender if you don't get a lot of pussy out there. If you get off with a girl, you're garenteed a shag. Slagaluuf, shagaluuf, etc. Well that's what it was like 6 years ago anyways...

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:You'd have to be an absolute bender if you don't get a lot of pussy out there. If you get off with a girl, you're garenteed a shag. Slagaluuf, shagaluuf, etc. Well that's what it was like 6 years ago anyways...

Still the same and always will be, great memories :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Did you go to Heaven? :lol:

Spent a fortune in there 1 night off my face. Thought I was in there with some Cheeky latvian number. Next thing I know i'm on the main strip in broard daylight. I didnt know where the hell I was, it's like a completely different place in the day time...

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

i will be out there next week and believe me they will know who cardiff are when im on the strip blue army !

pompey - qpr in majorca gutted ! keep the faith blue army starting with blades tomorrow :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:

Spent a fortune in there 1 night off my face. Thought I was in there with some Cheeky latvian number. Next thing I know i'm on the main strip in broard daylight. I didnt know where the hell I was, it's like a completely different place in the day time...

This blonde lass from Edinburgh dragged me in, fair play she was stunning, offered me a glass of wine which I accepted then handed me a bill of around 50 euros, bloody tamping and learned my lesson there.

Best one was my mate though, 160 euros for a VIP dance and she didn't even get her kit off, daft fecker :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 pm

been 3 times. time of my life :D

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:08 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:

This blonde lass from Edinburgh dragged me in, fair play she was stunning, offered me a glass of wine which I accepted then handed me a bill of around 50 euros, bloody tamping and learned my lesson there.

Best one was my mate though, 160 euros for a VIP dance and she didn't even get her kit off, daft fecker :lol:

:lol: They got me with the 18 euro brandys that were going down all too quickly!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote: :lol: They got me with the 18 euro brandys that were going down all too quickly!

My first night there I spend loads, but after that you learn which bars have the best offers etc, oh and buy jagermeister and get hammered before you hit the pubs and clubs.

Loved the washing machine and foam parties in BCM. Quality times :D