Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you take a trip to Wembley if offered now

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 am

I have a feeling that we are going to win at Wembley on May 30th

Not discounting autos but just have a feeling.

If someonoo ffered me the final now but no Auto Id say yes please -- I Think we would beat any team who we met.

Re: Would you take a trip to Wembley if offered now

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 am

i really think we would win the final if we did go up...i know you would expect me to say that but when we got into the play offs last season i had little doubts especially with blackpool firing in goals but i was confident at the same time because i believed that was our year. but this year we have some strong teams around us but i think every player would step up and players like bothroyd, chopra, mcphail etc know how it feels to lose out from last season. i think we would do the business in the final. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 am

Mafor wrote:I have a feeling that we are going to win at Wembley on May 30th

If someonoo ffered me the final now but no Auto Id say yes please -- I Think we would beat any team who we met.

Nope, I am convinced we will go up auto, never once have I been in doubt. Norwich will drop points at Watford for starters

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Nope, I am convinced we will go up auto, never once have I been in doubt. Norwich will drop points at Watford for starters

we are going up autos , i have maintained that from start of season, fook wembley the only time we will go there again is next seasons fa cup final :ayatollah: :D

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I'd rather win at Wembley than get auto, but don't think my nerves could manage the play offs again! Really hope we're 2nd, or i'll have a heart attack.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:40 pm

yes. :cry:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Nay, nay and thrice nay. I'd like to avoid the play offs at all costs and I think we are more than capable of going up automatically

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 pm

I think for once jones has a plan B so I would yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

We are going up as Champions after beating QPR at home and the FL deducting 9 points off them.

20/1 at Corals
get on it.

Monster Monster.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Of course not

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

[quote="worcester_ccfc"]I'd rather win at Wembley than get auto, but don't think my nerves could manage the play offs again! Really hope we're 2nd, or i'll have a heart attack.
if i knew we were going to win the play off final, i would also rather, have the extra games, a little bit of a longer season, and then a wembley victory,,,,,, as i dont know, give us a few more games first,

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm

no no no no no

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Dim diolch ffrind...............automatic this season innit!! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

no i want that second spot. i think norwich are going to hit a dodgy patch and the vermin wont get much from their 3 aways. second is ours for the taking :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm

If we do have to go through the playoffs again and we manage to make the final, then i hope its swansea we get in the final.. I wouldnt be atall confident against an english club, i do think we would beat swansea though! Id rather us avoid the playoffs and gain automatic promtion if possible, but if we are destined for the playoffs then an all welsh final would be my wish