Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON ON TUESDAY

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Massive turn around everything has gone our way over the weekend!, even more so mathetically speaking if QPR lost midweek then got beat by us at city stadium (which I believe will happen)their would only be 4 points in title race with 4 games to play.

take nothing away from sheff utd the table is decieving and we could be in for one hell of a dog fight this tuesday evening and they will make it extremely hard for us to play good football , we'v had our fair share of lost points and bad luck, missed chances recently, NOW!! its our turn to take advantage of luck as its definately with us!!

As for QPR
we will chase down that title and the league is ours for the taking, we should be looking to give QPR hell make them worry f**k up their rythem and have them playing the last six games in bags of nerves
we have the players and we have the potential

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON ON TUESDAY

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeah mate, we can't afford to slip up but I am worried about this game. Sheffield United are going to get a result soon and I just hope they wait one more game. Saying that, we should focus on our own game and even if they turn up and have a blinder and all the luck we still have enough talent to beat them.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Agree, mate....but now EVERY 'next' game is important

But we can only deal with what is in front of us....and THAT is Sheffield United

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirdsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

good point , I personally feel we'l create twice as many chances as blades, If lady luck is still with us tuesday were gonna come away with the 3 points!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:good point , I personally feel we'l create twice as many chances as blades, If lady luck is still with us tuesday were gonna come away with the 3 points!

Yes, again I agree....but there's always that horrid feeling that 'THIS is Cardiff City' :lol:

But, like you, I just have a positive feeling which I didn't have last year....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 pm

with the whole camp buzzing i really think we will pull through. 2-1 to us. not going to find it easy but we will get the result we need. :ayatollah: ( well we better because 5 hours is a long time!) :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 am

lewis91 wrote:with the whole camp buzzing i really think we will pull through. 2-1 to us. not going to find it easy but we will get the result we need. :ayatollah: ( well we better because 5 hours is a long time!) :lol:

Agreed and with them staying up North they will spend a lot of time together, and should work hard for each other, a nice bit of team bonding :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 am

We will thump them 4-0!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 am

An early goal --and the horribble Sheffield fans will get on their backs and we can then go on and win 2.0.

We will have to be up for the0 physiclal battle . Lowton and Nosworthy will kick us again but Oli and keinan can handle the flack .

Im going 2.0 to us --goals by Burke and another one by our new star supersub. Koumas

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 am

Bluebina wrote:
lewis91 wrote:with the whole camp buzzing i really think we will pull through. 2-1 to us. not going to find it easy but we will get the result we need. :ayatollah: ( well we better because 5 hours is a long time!) :lol:

Agreed and with them staying up North they will spend a lot of time together, and should work hard for each other, a nice bit of team bonding :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hopefully it is strictly team bonding :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

i would say every game is a cup final from here on in....but we're shite in cup finals :lol:

if we can just concentrate on our games, and keep winning, the others will slip up, i think norwich have had there burst of form and will now mess up a few times, i can see hull winning at the liberty tomorrow and the jacks also got to go to pompey and millwall still

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:good point , I personally feel we'l create twice as many chances as blades, If lady luck is still with us tuesday were gonna come away with the 3 points!

I personally feel that if the players go out there with the right attitude
from Heaton right through to Jay up front, then luck shouldnt come
into it.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm

would any of you be happy with a draw ??

if the tigers turn over the gays norwich already have a game on their hand away to watford

mid season we would have taken a draw so im happy if we come away with one :ayatollah: