Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just back from caravan in west wales

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

beautiful weather,i got a nice red face,went kayaking for a couple of hours and it was great just to be on my own for a while,lets hope the rest of the years weather is as good :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just back from caravan in west wales

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

krab wrote:beautiful weather,i got a nice red face,went kayaking for a couple of hours and it was great just to be on my own for a while,lets hope the rest of the years weather is as good :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where in West Wales fella? I drove up to Derby on Friday evening through the Cambrian Mountains just as the sun was setting and the scenery was spectacular, especially around Devil's Bridge.

Decided on my return journey today to try a different route and went over the Beacons, again perfect day for it and stunning views.

Been to many different places over the world but I sometimes don't appreciate what we have on our doorstep.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
krab wrote:beautiful weather,i got a nice red face,went kayaking for a couple of hours and it was great just to be on my own for a while,lets hope the rest of the years weather is as good :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where in West Wales fella? I drove up to Derby on Friday evening through the Cambrian Mountains just as the sun was setting and the scenery was spectacular, especially around Devil's Bridge.

Decided on my return journey today to try a different route and went over the Beacons, again perfect day for it and stunning views.

Been to many different places over the world but I sometimes don't appreciate what we have on our doorstep.

broadhaven,pembrrokeshire,and i kayaked to devils bridge,but this one is on the coast,but got to agree,we do forget whats on our doorstep :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Love it in broadhaven kev used to stay there all the time.... now we stay in my father in laws caravan in nolton haven ..will be there late July for a week :ayatollah:

Will have to try kayaking though looks fun :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I love solva down west great place :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 pm

And st davids :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Broadhaven is lovely mate. Glad you had a good weekend

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:49 pm

earnieblue wrote:And st davids :ayatollah:

Went to St Davids once with the school. We went coasteering with IMO under qualified outdoor pursuits staff. To cut a long story short I hit the rocks so hard my helmet came off, knocked me unconscious and I spent 13 days pretty much out of it in hospital. The coastguard told us that we should'nt have been anywhere near the coast that day as it was one of the worst swells for 4-5 years......the staff were taken to court and later sacked and heavily fined!

That was a long time ago but I still HATE THE SEA!!

Sorry to bring the tone down on your description of gods country, thought id share. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 am

city112 wrote:Love it in broadhaven kev used to stay there all the time.... now we stay in my father in laws caravan in nolton haven ..will be there late July for a week :ayatollah:

Will have to try kayaking though looks fun :D

p.m. me,nearer the time we can have a beer,and anytime you want to use kayak its there for you :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:52 am

baseboy007 wrote:
earnieblue wrote:And st davids :ayatollah:

Went to St Davids once with the school. We went coasteering with IMO under qualified outdoor pursuits staff. To cut a long story short I hit the rocks so hard my helmet came off, knocked me unconscious and I spent 13 days pretty much out of it in hospital. The coastguard told us that we should'nt have been anywhere near the coast that day as it was one of the worst swells for 4-5 years......the staff were taken to court and later sacked and heavily fined!

That was a long time ago but I still HATE THE SEA!!

Sorry to bring the tone down on your description of gods country, thought id share. :lol: :lol:

:o :o :o :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Will do kev ...cheers... :occasion5: