Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back - can anyone beat my saturday?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 pm

What a day!! Got to Coryton about 8.30 am and within 10 minutes had a lift of a Merthyr hen party on it's way to Nottingham. The only hitch was that in lieu of my fare I had to "entertain" them. Needless to say I no longer have any hair on my body and a rather sore arse. Got dropped off just outside Nottingham about midday, popped into the nearest boozer for a swift half, and within 20 mins of leaving I got a lift of this extremely sexy brunette, about 50 but the figure of a 20 year old, on her way to home to Sheffield from a holiday in Thailand. Her name was Jess, she gave me her number and asked me to call her.

Time was short so had no choice but to break my no blokes rule and accepted a lift to up the M18 to donny off a lorry driver, got to the Keepmoat at 2.30, just in time! Went absolutely ape shit when Koumas scored :ayatollah: They do a cracking pie at donny too.

After the game got the train back down to Sheffield after a call from Jess. She picked me up from the station, I assumed we would be off for a drink, but she had other ideas.

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, what they say about older birds is bang on in her case, bloody filth. The question is, do I go up to Sheff Utd on tuesday?

To top it off I had a tenner on Ballabriggs at 16/1 :D

Re: Just got back - can anyone beat my saturday?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 pm

harold pinta wrote:What a day!! Got to Coryton about 8.30 am and within 10 minutes had a lift of a Merthyr hen party on it's way to Nottingham. The only hitch was that in lieu of my fare I had to "entertain" them. Needless to say I no longer have any hair on my body and a rather sore arse. Got dropped off just outside Nottingham about midday, popped into the nearest boozer for a swift half, and within 20 mins of leaving I got a lift of this extremely sexy brunette, about 50 but the figure of a 20 year old, on her way to home to Sheffield from a holiday in Thailand. Her name was Jess, she gave me her number and asked me to call her.

Time was short so had no choice but to break my no blokes rule and accepted a lift to up the M18 to donny off a lorry driver, got to the Keepmoat at 2.30, just in time! Went absolutely ape shit when Koumas scored :ayatollah: They do a cracking pie at donny too.

After the game got the train back down to Sheffield after a call from Jess. She picked me up from the station, I assumed we would be off for a drink, but she had other ideas.

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, what they say about older birds is bang on in her case, bloody filth. The question is, do I go up to Sheff Utd on tuesday?
f**k me Chief i think you posted on the wrong forum :lol: :lol: can i tag along on your next away game its f*cking boring on Carl's coach and the company not up to scratch.Image
To top it off I had a tenner on Ballabriggs at 16/1 :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:27 pm

sounds like a right good day. forget the forum bus! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

"Do i go to Sheffield tuesday?"

Get her to pick u up in Cardiff mate and take you there and back,
She`ll put u up again I`m sure, no pun intended LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

You slag :ayatollah:

Well done, fair play that sound's like an ideal away trip :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 pm

i think i should warn you that "JESS"...used to be "JEFF".....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 pm

You lucky b*stard what a great day you had :o

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

you cant beat the older women, i bet she was filthy, showed you a trick or 2, did she cook you breakfast though ????????????????????? :shock: