Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES QUOTED

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 pm

As saying “If we can get Chops (Michael Chopra), Parky (Parkin) and Huds (Mark Hudson) back as soon as possible we will be back to full strength, They are big, big players for us.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1J9DbAcF8

Chops is recovering well from his season ending injury ;)

Wish someone had mentioned it earlier :lol:

Re: DAVE JONES QUOTED

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:As saying “If we can get Chops (Michael Chopra), Parky (Parkin) and Huds (Mark Hudson) back as soon as possible we will be back to full strength, They are big, big players for us.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1J9DbAcF8

Chops is recovering well from his season ending injury ;)

Wish someone had mentioned it earlier :lol:

im sure he means pork chops, the vale pitch and something clever which i havent thought of for huds yet.
CARL YOU ARE WRONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Good to hear they are staying in Yorkshire until after the Sheff Utd game. I think it'll only do good for keeping their focus and growing the team moral & unity in the final running. After Millwall I was lower than low, now I am on the up again....I cant take it!!! :lol: Come on lads!!!!!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Good to hear they are staying in Yorkshire until after the Sheff Utd game. I think it'll only do good for keeping their focus and growing the team moral & unity in the final running. After Millwall I was lower than low, now I am on the up again....I cant take it!!! :lol: Come on lads!!!!!!

Yeah it doesn't make sense for them to travel back and forth. At least they'll be rested for Tuesday :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

as long as they can find somewhere to train....Hillsborough??

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:as long as they can find somewhere to train....Hillsborough??

Id imagine the hotel will have the facilities. They don't mess around some of these hotels.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

How long is Parkin out for?
Not being able to have JET on the bench is a real problem.
If J gets a knock we are back to square one.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Midfield general wrote:How can he say that Parkin is a big player for us as he's never used him!!! :?

He's 6' 4" !! :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:How can he say that Parkin is a big player for us as he's never used him!!! :?

He's 6' 4" !! :lol: :lol:

Walked right into that one! :lol: :lol: