Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WOULD LIKE TO OWN UP THEN ....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:44 pm

who would have thought that we would be 1 point of 2nd spot by now then?

its great when you prove people wrong.

i remember after the barnsley game... when i got back from the CCS i had a message asking if i was still confident of us making the top 2 ...... and i replied with most definatly

look where we are now :)

We wont make the playoff's at this rate!
We're a playoff team at best!

these were quotes that i had to put up with ... yes i am still aware that there is still 6 games left.. and yes it can go any way .. but please everyone lets start believing again

Alot of you had given up .. But myself and Carl have kept up the optimism and have assured everyone that we can make it

and we're showing that quality now

LETS KEEP THE FAITH :D

BLUEBIRDSSSSSS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO WOULD LIKE TO OWN UP THEN ....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm

glammy74 wrote:who would have thought that we would be 1 point of 2nd spot by now then?

i remember after the barnsley game... when i got back from the CCS i had a message asking if i was still confident of us making the top 2 ...... and i replied with most definatly

these were quotes that i had to put up with ... yes i am still aware that there is still 6 games left.. and yes it can go any way .. but please everyone lets start believing again

Alot of you had given up .. But myself and Carl have kept up the optimism and have assured everyone that we can make it

BLUEBIRDSSSSSS

I still believe Glammy :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm

glammy74 wrote:who would have thought that we would be 1 point of 2nd spot by now then?

BLUEBIRDSSSSSS

Honestly with the Team We have I Never, I Honestly thought WE WOULD BE IN EXACTLY IN QPR'S POSITION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

LETS KEEP THE FAITH ]

BLUEBIRDSSSSSS

Honestly with the Team We have I Never, I Honestly thought WE WOULD BE IN EXACTLY IN QPR'S POSITION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes my thoughts exactyly Annis

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

LETS KEEP THE FAITH ]

BLUEBIRDSSSSSS

Yes my thoughts exactyly Annis

Its My Honest Opinion Steve. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Let's not get carried away. If swansea had been in our place yesterday, and played like we had but won, wed be saying how beatable they look and are nothing to worry about.

Six massive cup finals remain. We must win!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm still confident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 pm

we aint won nothing yet 6 massive games to go looks like its going to the wire and im loving it dont worry its only six wins :lol: but what ever happens next season ill be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

I still think Bothroyds gonna come up trumps soon - MARK MY WORDS! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Merlin wrote:I still think Bothroyds gonna come up trumps soon - MARK MY WORDS! :ayatollah:

Craig AFTER YOUVE STALKED Jay ON TWITTER :lol: