Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I know there already a thread about this but doe's any one else think that chopra is more of a luxury,since he got injured we been scoring goals again and look like top 2 contenders

Re: CHOPRA

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry Roachy you've got that wrong every side in the Championship would love to have Chops in the Team, OK we are scoring but perhaps we would have scored more with him there, Mark my words if he plays again this season he is going to score a very important goal for us

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Chopra would be in my starting eleven everyday of the week.Nobody like him in the championship and we are lucky to have him. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Roachy wrote:I know there already a thread about this but doe's any one else think that chopra is more of a luxury,since he got injured we been scoring goals again and look like top 2 contenders

DEF NOT Chops in My Opinion is one of Our Top 5 Players and We Will Need him again without doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Chopra works his socks off and is defo not a luxury player IMO. He is vital and the quicker we get him back the better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Roachy wrote:I know there already a thread about this but doe's any one else think that chopra is more of a luxury,since he got injured we been scoring goals again and look like top 2 contenders

No we are just playing against shit teams, if Chops was playing we would be more of a threat, and score more.........

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Chops is one of our best players, but i dont think him bellers and jay play very well together for some reason, we look a better balanced side when chops or bellers play alongside jay, it reminds me of the time yorath had saunders rush and hughes it took a while before the three of them played well alongside one and other, yorath played the three as strikers but it didnt work so hughes dropped into midfield and the balance was right but when bellamy drops into the middle hes not so effective thats the way i see it anyway