Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF KOUMAS

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Had come in during the emergency loan window we would be all over him like a Messiah.

I do hope his goals yesterday will kickstart his season and deliver us the goods :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF KOUMAS

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Yep, and if he'd put it over the bar this board would have been full of abuse.

I read someone talk about us getting lucky. Well you earn luck sometimes and you still have to make the most of it.

The autos are on, some of us have known it for a while though, eh Carl..... ;) :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

i've always thought if he was given a proper run in the side, he still has the ability to unlock defences

preferrably in centre midfield but i think DJ prefers his centre mids to be more disciplined and hard-working so he would probably play him out left and move whitts inside over mcphail if anything

i really really really think he could play a massive part in getting us up if given a chance though
and im not just saying that because of Doncaster, ive always thought it

he is class :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:Had come in during the emergency loan window we would be all over him like a Messiah.

I do hope his goals yesterday will kickstart his season and deliver us the goods :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a time to get a confidence boost though Carl, bet he is walking cloud nine today :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

PtB wrote:Yep, and if he'd put it over the bar this board would have been full of abuse.

I read someone talk about us getting lucky. Well you earn luck sometimes and you still have to make the most of it.

The autos are on, some of us have known it for a while though, eh Carl..... ;) :lol:

Paul we the believers :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:i've always thought if he was given a proper run in the side, he still has the ability to unlock defences

preferrably in centre midfield but i think DJ prefers his centre mids to be more disciplined and hard-working so he would probably play him out left and move whitts inside over mcphail if anything

i really really really think he could play a massive part in getting us up if given a chance though
and im not just saying that because of Doncaster, ive always thought it

he is class :ayatollah:

In fairness is fitness was really poor when he arrived but yesterday was absolute class :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Had come in during the emergency loan window we would be all over him like a Messiah.

What a time to get a confidence boost though Carl, bet he is walking cloud nine today :ayatollah:

walking or floating :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Yesterday summed up the thin lines football has... the inch makes all the difference. That's football. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

In an Interview a while back he said he really owes the fans for the way they have always treated him.
and he is the first to always say how good the fans are, ok we all know we have some real ass holes also but the true fans out number the small ass holes.
My self I would say we owe him ,as them 3 points he got us may at the end of the season be the key to the golden door of the prem. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

In fairness it is easy to miss his contribution to the season so far because of his problems with injuries, however from only 445 minutes on the pitch he has contributed 5 assists and now 2 goals which makes him one of our most effective midfield player in relation to time spent on the pitch.

If he is truely back to full fitness then it's like new £million signing, please please let it be true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

castleblue wrote:

In fairness it is easy to miss his contribution to the season so far because of his problems with injuries, however from only 445 minutes on the pitch he has contributed 5 assists and now 2 goals which makes him one of our most effective midfield player in relation to time spent on the pitch.

If he is truely back to full fitness then it's like new £million signing, please please let it be true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Is he out of contract this summer?

I know he's had a rough time this season but if he can get his act together over the next few games and with a full pre season to get him back to fitness then surely he'd be worth a punt for next season?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I hope so Carl, that free kick was quality.