Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Enough is enough

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

I am going to try and put this as basic as i can. Last night Claire was receiving abuse and in my opinion it was totally out of order, to my knowledge she has had abuse before and it has got out of hand.
Claire loves Football and more importantly she loves CCFC and she loves the banter on this forum, and its a Girls downfall when she is good looking and outward. She like any one of us has our favorite posters but because of that it dosen't mean she is sleeping with them,some posters think that because she is friendly with some they believe she must be shagging them and want some of the action, when they get knocked back then they start with the name calling or the abuse.
I do not think for one second it was in the mind of Ninianblue last night but because she is on here posting some think to believe she is only on here because she only has one night stands and is a goer.
I count myself as one of her friends and no she aint shagging me if she came on to me me most probably my ticker would give out at my age. :lol:
I find her very knowledgeable about football and is warm and friendly but sometimes guys who think they should be in with a chance are married and looking for a bit of action with someone out of there League. If she is in a relationship it is her buisness and no one elses, i have no idea because i have never asked her.
I did try to give her advice last night but the comments really did hurt and upset her and that was unfair, yes i take the piss and Clauire knows that and if i thought for one second she thought i was serious then i would be mortified, i have discussions with her and many others as well, and on a lot of things our opinions differ but that is the way of this board.
Yes i can be sexist but not in an offensive way but in a piss take way and that's the way i am and that's the way it should be taken.
But lay off Claire if you have met her she is a warm girl that dosen't want to sleep with any of us but enjoys the Banter and the Forum get togethers, anything else is her buisness and only her buisness and should be left private, as we also don't want to know about any of our personal lives either.That is my view and i will have words with anyone that wants to abuse the lass.

Re: Enough is enough

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Well said fella :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am going to try and put this as basic as i can. Last night Claire was receiving abuse and in my opinion it was totally out of order, to my knowledge she has had abuse before and it has got out of hand.
Claire loves Football and more importantly she loves CCFC and she loves the banter on this forum, and its a Girls downfall when she is good looking and outward. She like any one of us has our favorite posters but because of that it dosen't mean she is sleeping with them,some posters think that because she is friendly with some they believe she must be shagging them and want some of the action, when they get knocked back then they start with the name calling or the abuse.
I do not think for one second it was in the mind of Ninianblue last night but because she is on here posting some think to believe she is only on here because she only has one night stands and is a goer.
I count myself as one of her friends and no she aint shagging me if she came on to me me most probably my ticker would give out at my age. :lol:
I find her very knowledgeable about football and is warm and friendly but sometimes guys who think they should be in with a chance are married and looking for a bit of action with someone out of there League. If she is in a relationship it is her buisness and no one elses, i have no idea because i have never asked her.
I did try to give her advice last night but the comments really did hurt and upset her and that was unfair, yes i take the piss and Clauire knows that and if i thought for one second she thought i was serious then i would be mortified, i have discussions with her and many others as well, and on a lot of things our opinions differ but that is the way of this board.
Yes i can be sexist but not in an offensive way but in a piss take way and that's the way i am and that's the way it should be taken.
But lay off Claire if you have met her she is a warm girl that dosen't want to sleep with any of us but enjoys the Banter and the Forum get togethers, anything else is her buisness and only her buisness and should be left private, as we also don't want to know about any of our personal lives either.That is my view and i will have words with anyone that wants to abuse the lass.

she had a one nite stand with me and 10 of her mates which included megan fox, amy smart, and some others last nite !!

then i woke up :( :lol:

but seriously i consider her a friend and i couldnt have said the last paragraph better myself mate.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Claire is a well Respected Friend and she should be Respected by everyone on here, But I don't now what has happened and I hope everyone has made up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Well said Steve, I have met Claire on a few occasions and found her a great laugh and very knowledgeable about the city and football in general.
She deserves to be treated with respect so back off or else.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am going to try and put this as basic as i can. Last night Claire was receiving abuse and in my opinion it was totally out of order, to my knowledge she has had abuse before and it has got out of hand.

Ive always found Claire to be a good sort and your right about what goes on her life is nobody else's business, I crossed swords with her once and regretted it but it was done and dusted as it should be. I didnt follow the rest of last nights post because I already took my horlicks and my posts were repeating on me, Im sorry that things got personal for Claire and hope to see her bouncing back soon. Sometimes us bloke can be a pain in the arse but to to step out of line and personally abuse another poster is bang out of order.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Are we talking about the same Claire :D

Top girl, City daft and a real laugh :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Top post Nukes, agree with everything you said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Spot on :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Nukes your post is too long so I'm not reading it,

but Claire is cool 8-)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Nukes your post is too long so I'm not reading it,

but Claire is cool 8-)

Is this one to long "get a job" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Nukes your post is too long so I'm not reading it,

but Claire is cool 8-)

Is this one to long "get a job" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harsh :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Well said Steve.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Well said NuclearBlue....

I have never met Claire myself but that doesn't matter....

I was brought up to respect members of the fairer sex and what occurred last night was bang out of order....particularly when she did NOTHING to provoke the individual involved....and I for one let him know it

However, he has now apologised on-line and if Claire has accepted the apology (which I am not sure she has) then it should be left as a 'one-off' and we all move on....

It takes a 'special' girl to be 'accepted' in the world of football and those who know Claire well (unfortunately, not including me) have nothing but praise for her AS A PERSON and that is what is important!!

RESPECT COSTS NOTHING....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I don't know what was said but I will say anyone giving her Stick clearly haven't met her.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 pm

:lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 am

just for the record i`m not looking to hump anyone on here and i dont want anyone on here trying to hump me either! :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 am

I`ve only met Claire twice, in the Ninian and on the Forum bus to Millwall,
Seems a sound girl, always smiling (and drinking) joke.

Cardiff through n through like us all.

But yeah good first post on this thread, cant argue with it and aint going to either.

Its a shame some people think things like that, she had a pic taking with David Nugent after the Millwall game at the services but was persuaded by Carl and I think I asked Nugent whilst he was queuing up in Burger King to go over to her (LOL), and cos I guess she knows how to have a bloody good laugh watchin and following City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 am

I haven't read any of the posts from the thread, but everyone's opinion deserves respect, surely, and nobody should stoop so low as to get personal with anyone else, no matter who that person is.

And, for the record, I've met Claire on many occassions and, even though I have been extremely drunk at times, doesn't seem to have held that against me :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am

thinly veiled nukes loves Claire post imo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 pm

sod off heath
coz i luvz er ta bitz

more than nukes :)

lovely young lady with passion and knowledge :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Not too mention she hails origianlly from Taunton so is a fully paid up member od CCFC SOUTH WEST TERROR SQUAD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 pm

well said Steve

Claire is ace.

Respect to all. (except the jacks, Leeds, Luton Town, Bristol City and Newport County)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Good post I've met Claire a couple of times and yeah she's a great girl who can hold a decent conversation (even though I was pissed most of the times we did meet)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Carl introduced me to her at the 'Derby' game, i thought "god you need a shave love" then i realised it was milly or merlin with the stuble, then claire..welllll a lovely girl with a smile that brought out the sun... as we walked to the stadium i was hoping to meet Nukes, but they said he was sulking 50 metres behind... :D
Us Neath boys hey.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: