Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE AIR OVER SOUTH WALES

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Quite a few seem to acting strange, well stranger than usual. Bad doo doo vibes coming from the MB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQdAdneMPQ

Re: IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE AIR OVER SOUTH WALES

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I think the hot weather combined with men not getting any is leading to them shooting down any opinion that isn't their own...

How's the weather in Donegal today boss?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think the hot weather combined with men not getting any is leading to them shooting down any opinion that isn't their own...

Hot buddy, 25 degrees. Got my front & rear lawns done which is a pain in the arse, love to come up with an invention to stop the grass from growing.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Beats the Atlantic gales :ayatollah:

The lawns in my Grans old house in Sligo used to grow like a bugger in the Summer. Don't envy grass cutting in this weather, one of the perils of a nice day though I suppose

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Beats the Atlantic gales :ayatollah:

The lawns in my Grans old house in Sligo used to grow like a bugger in the Summer. Don't envy grass cutting in this weather, one of the perils of a nice day though I suppose

I live right on the Atlantic and get the full force of it, I can see Co.Sligo from the back of my house especially Ben Bulben. Im hoping the market will pick up this year, we are desperate to get back home.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:17 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think the hot weather combined with men not getting any is leading to them shooting down any opinion that isn't their own...

Hot buddy, 25 degrees. Got my front & rear lawns done which is a pain in the arse, love to come up with an invention to stop the grass from growing.

Astro-turf

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Astro-turf

Have you seen the size of my gardens, Id need the lotto to astro turf it :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.