Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sorry all

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm

about last night, and sorry again claire, i wasnt drunk yesterday, but i had a shit day, and i was wound up, i told claire my problem was i was only reading the top line, and then making, decisions based on that, im usually a nice guy, maybe i should have had a few beers to relax me, anyway, sorry for my insulting behaviour on here last night, hope you will forgive me, thanx

Re: sorry all

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Do I get an apology for being branded 'Justin Bieber' ? :lol: :lol:

Fair doo's you dropped a bollock & have accepted you were a bit of a plonker. Takes a bigger man to say sorry.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Lol

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Still think it was exasperated by others not directly involved (Not you and not Claire). Do gooders perhaps?

Good on you for explaining and apologising. If only others on here had similar strengths of character.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Ninianblue,yes you said things you shouldn't have but your man enough to admit it !! Now it's up to others to accept your apology & let's all move on. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Group hug everybody lmao

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Top man. Why dont you come on a forum piss up and meet the lass in person. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Fair play to you mate, dont upset Claire, saw her on the bus to Millwall defending CArl cos one of the lads was moaning he would be late home, I wouldnt mess with her!!!!!!!!! always makes me laugh when u post though cos if my son comes over (he`s 6) he says " whats that man and lady doing in that little square picture on the right" LOL

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 pm

:ayatollah: we're all one big family :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Do I get an apology for being branded 'Justin Bieber' ? :lol: :lol:

Fair doo's you dropped a bollock & have accepted you were a bit of a plonker. Takes a bigger man to say sorry.

Stan,

Whats happened to your gay avatar LOL

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Do I get an apology for being branded 'Justin Bieber' ? :lol: :lol:

Stan,

I'll stick it back on for you in a while princess :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

havnt been on here for a couple of days so dont know what happened,but it really does take a lot of guts and bravery to say sorry,welldone,mate if only more people were the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh god, is he still apologising. Ninian, your not going to get struck down by lightening or get eaten by a big hole. Your just going to have your balls minced by Claire, move on FFS :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 pm

krab wrote:havnt been on here for a couple of days so dont know what happened,but it really does take a lot of guts and bravery to say sorry,welldone,mate if only more people were the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's only said it about a thousand times :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 am

dont worry about it mun! .... look people argue and disagree on here all the time ... the mistake you made was arguing with someone who is quite hot and as quite a big fan base! :lol: ... forget it! ... blooooooooooooobirds!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 am

fairplay to him for knowing he was wrong, i haven't ever seen him post anything bad so im sure everyone will forgive him :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Stan,

I'll stick it back on for you in a while princess :lol:

No its fine with the one you got!! :ayatollah: