Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVE TO SAY

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

That Im watching the full 90mins on cardiff city player and we must class our self very lucky not to have been 3 down in the first 15mins. If Donny had just one really good striker we would have problems. After we scored, they looked to backed off, but when they did attack I have to be honest and say they did give us a few panic button press times.
If we were playing a side with more quality in it ,we would Im sure have been behined by now. OK now Im going to watch the second half.

Re: I HAVE TO SAY

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

donny were good and play good counter attack but its taking their final chance thats their problem and why they are so low in the table.

Re: I HAVE TO SAY

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

a horse with no name wrote:donny were good and play good counter attack but its taking their final chance thats their problem and why they are so low in the table.

Yep your right, Now Im a little worried about how we will stack up with other teams like Sheff untd on Tuesday night.
They are fighting for there lives and we must command midfield more than we did at Donny I would take out Mcphail and bring in koumas if only to start the game, sorry to say it but, Mcphail I feel is not really getting stuck in, I watch him pull out of 50/50 and his passing is just not there at this time.