Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jet or JK?..

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Because of the loan rules etc who would you go for on the bench? hard one for Jones tuesday now after sat. Personaly i'd go for JET pace & young but heart saying Jason or just leave bywater out and use gabour for a sub keeper :D :ayatollah:

Re: Jet or JK?..

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Because of the loan rules etc who would you go for on the bench? hard one for Jones tuesday now after sat. Personaly i'd go for JET pace & young but heart saying Jason or just leave bywater out and use gabour for a sub keeper :D :ayatollah:

hows jordan santiagos fitness,id go with him and have JET and koumas as that would give us massive options in midfield

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Jet for me.
Agree about Santiago

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Because of the loan rules etc who would you go for on the bench? hard one for Jones tuesday now after sat. Personaly i'd go for JET pace & young but heart saying Jason or just leave bywater out and use gabour for a sub keeper :D :ayatollah:

id rather have lee naylor as sub keeper then shitewater

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Brown going back and leave bywater out of the squad get santiago on the bench and put Jet on there to But i would have to pick JK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Bellamy may well have to miss tuesday, so perhaps we will have both.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:12 pm

it is hard, but i like to think, jet is a youngster, still learning his trade, i might have had different thoughts, had koumas not scored, them 2 goals in the last game, so i am going for experience, pick koumas, see how he gets on, maybe give him, 60 min, then do a swop?