Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: millwall flag

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

THE TRUTH behind them stabbings should be understood..leeds fans were burning the turkish flag outside the pub where the two guys got stabbed and causing untold abuse, and violence, then ran and left the two guys to fend for themselves..SO MUCH FOR THEIR song we all stand together.!!! they leave their own..they let thier country down and their own fans down..

the majority of millwall fans didnt chant or carry a turkish flag.!! Icertainly didnt and no one in the west upper did.. there is always an element of uneducated idiots who will take a certain issue to far..
as for some of the silly centiments from a few slagging the majority of millwall and silly comments goes to show their understanding by jumping out of their pram and come out with childish comments.. cant of been around the football scene when terraces were still around stick to armchair sky viewing.. for the record no turkish related songs came from my vocal box......

The "truth" is as much the truth as is the Sun's account of the Hillsborough disaster, and by that I mean it's bullshit.
Christopher Loftus and Kevin Speight weren't involved in any flag burning or provocation, they landed in Istanbul, unpacked and went to have some food at McDonals, on leaving McDonalds the they were assaulted, stabbed and murdered. There were no other Leeds fans with them, and you consider to middle aged fathers been murdered, "letting down their country and club"? It is more sick is that even if they did burn the Turkish flag, which they didn't, you think would justify murdering them. Please go tell their children that it was ok that their fathers were killed because they were supposed to of insulted Turkey. I don't support Leeds but I am from Leeds and the whole city mourned their deaths whether or not they were Leeds fans. From what I saw of the pictures, most of the stand were holding Turkey a4 flag pictures, including a mothers and kids which is even more sick that a parent would encourage their child to do that.

Btw Celtic sing of killing British soldiers, Rangers sing about killing Irish Catholics, Feyonood sing Gas the Jews, Russian fans racially abuse black players, is this ok? is it ok because they are in a stand surrounded by other people? no it is never ok, nor is singing about the deaths of other people, and also most Leeds fans don't sing munich songs only a tiny minority of drunks and I have never heard of Leeds fans chanting Hillsbrough, Bradford ect chants while been dragged to matches by my Leeds supporting mates, the flags indicate that the Millwall fans planned this out sober which is more sickening about it.