Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Millwall flag '

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm

totaly agree... my partner lives in aberfan ..leeds always sing that song...that was a disaster which millwall wouldnt even sing..they left their on that night but sing we all stand together..never leave your own number one rule..again a few paper flags and chants out of order but thats football all clubs guilty..to many fans moaning like old woman blowing it out of proportion, like i said armchair sky viewers. nxt they will want swearing and seat belts fitted to seats,, sort of fans that should go and watch hockey.!! football is about humour and culture on terraces ..and yes some will take it too far but thats the same in all walks of life..football for the geniune football fan not ponces!!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:totaly agree... my partner lives in aberfan ..leeds always sing that song...that was a disaster which millwall wouldnt even sing..they left their on that night but sing we all stand together..never leave your own number one rule..again a few paper flags and chants out of order but thats football all clubs guilty..to many fans moaning like old woman blowing it out of proportion, like i said armchair sky viewers. nxt they will want swearing and seat belts fitted to seats,, sort of fans that should go and watch hockey.!! football is about humour and culture on terraces ..and yes some will take it too far but thats the same in all walks of life..football for the geniune football fan not ponces!!!

Fact is Tim that there is scum at EVERY club in the country, Leeds are the shitiest bunch of whingers going. However I do agree with the banning of bad language, its just not on.

Do the :ayatollah: you Millwall c**t :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
MILLWALL TIM wrote:totaly agree... my partner lives in aberfan ..leeds always sing that song...that was a disaster which millwall wouldnt even sing..they left their on that night but sing we all stand together..never leave your own number one rule..again a few paper flags and chants out of order but thats football all clubs guilty..to many fans moaning like old woman blowing it out of proportion, like i said armchair sky viewers. nxt they will want swearing and seat belts fitted to seats,, sort of fans that should go and watch hockey.!! football is about humour and culture on terraces ..and yes some will take it too far but thats the same in all walks of life..football for the geniune football fan not ponces!!!

Fact is Tim that there is scum at EVERY club in the country, Leeds are the shitiest bunch of whingers going. However I do agree with the banning of bad language, its just not on.

Do the :ayatollah: you Millwall c**t :lol:

Best post on the whole thread, especially the last bit. And for the record, Leeds fans are the whiniest bunch of felchers in british football and they are a f*cking disgrace to their city and country. Cunts.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm

what does the writting on the England flag say>

Leeds is a shit hole you might as well jump?

Re: millwall flag

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WHAT THE F--KING HELL ! is wrong with so called human today, Mocking 2 deaths ! My god Im sorrt to say it but THE WORLD I LOVE! BUT THE PEOPLE IN IT HATE ! MY GOD think of there family , FK IT !

I'm sick of people saying things such as 'what has the world come to' and 'this stuff would never have happened in my day'. It was far worse in the 80s. I always hear people say no 1 ever got stabbed 'back in the day'. A lot of the mobs all used to carry blades.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 am

Millwall handing out 5 year bans for those with Turkish flags at the game. Good enough for them and Leeds should follow suit next time their horrible fans sing shit about disasters...........

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 am

I remeber in the early 80's singing

'you'll never catch the ripper'

'11 nil, 12 nil 13 -1 ,etc'

'is your sister still alive'
to just about any northern team

Not something I look back on with pride and I was just a kid, but we aren't blameless either , oh and remember the hissing at jacks games?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

Anyone who mocks the death of a supporter from another side is out of order in my opinion and we are far from whiter than white when it comes to that with the hissing at Jacks games which personally i deplore.

What you've got to remember every Club has got it's minority of vile horrible barstewards to whom nothing is sacred but even Millwall and Leeds have a vast majority of decent fans.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 am

this is the world we live in people, like it or not, its not going away.........never will.....thats the reality....

when leeds last played at the CCS there were men in the leeds crowd making cut throat gestures to lads 11/12 years old. like i said this is the world we live it........ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 am

Christ, I remember going to games in the 80s whensongs like "Who's that dying on the runway", "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" and other 'classics' used to be sung on a regular basis. Not saying it's right, but these days, it's tame in comparison, probably because of the fact that people quite rightly look at it with disdain.

But Leeds are among the worst for abusing tragedies, so it's just desserts really. What goes around, comes around

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

It is a bit out of order especially if their family or friends see it.
That being said, I have a soft spot for Millwall...lovely lovely geezers.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 pm

As someone said. Leeds are no angels. They are also stupid bastards. Because if
they continue to chant Munich songs then they cannot try to hold the moral high
ground when other scum supporters start songs about those two lads who died.

Two wrongs dont make a right though and them Millwall fans want to have a good
hard look at themselves during their bans. Cos theyre all going to get banned!!!

But again, you cant tar ALL Millwall support with the same brush. FA Cup against Leeds
there were one or two Turkey flags on show from some of our braindead fuckers

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Millwall thugs face five-year bans for taunting Leeds over deaths in Istanbul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1375657/Millwall-thugs-face-year-bans-taunting-Leeds-deaths-Istanbul.html#ixzz1JDuE0vfk

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 pm

11 April 2011
Millwall bans fans for Turkey flag stunt in Leeds game

The fans have been permanently banned from the New Den

Millwall 3-2 Leeds
MP's talks over Leeds fan deaths
Fans' anguish at deaths
Four Millwall supporters have been permanently banned from the football club's games after antagonising rival fans.

During Saturday's win over Leeds, the fans were ejected from the New Den ground in south London after waving Turkish flags.

In April 2000 two Leeds supporters were stabbed to death by Turkish fans ahead of a clash with Galatasaray.

Millwall said it "deplored" the fans' actions.

The club said in a statement: "Millwall Football Club strongly condemns the inflammatory behaviour of certain individuals who waved Turkish flags and shirts during Saturday's match with Leeds United.

"The club deplore these actions, which were were totally unacceptable and detracted from what should have been a memorable game for both Millwall and Leeds United supporters.

"Following incidents during the match, four people were ejected from the ground on Saturday for waving Turkish flags and have been banned indefinitely by Millwall FC. Six Leeds United supporters were also arrested."

Leeds United chief executive Shaun Harvey said: "We were disturbed by some of the things we witnessed.

"As clubs, we have to be responsible for the behaviour of our fans."

Re: ' Millwall flag and Bans '

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

5 years for waving a flag or lifetime ban ..to supporters who are loyal to the club..total joke..most of them were a4 paper ones... clubs gone barking mad lets have a reality check..a total knee jerk reaction..humour is also being removed from the ground, even if it was in bad taste ..there aint no love lost between the clubs, cant see leeds doing the same.. find clubs loyalty to fans missing no violence was used...they ban to many could backfire on them...a WARNING would of been suffiecent..wouldnt say i approved of what they did but gob smacked the overkill reaction,

the day will come when all seater stadiums will have seat belts and arm restraints..and all gagged so we can sit there like a churchill dog..what a complete load of bollocks...

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:5 years for waving a flag or lifetime ban ..to supporters who are loyal to the club..total joke..most of them were a4 paper ones... clubs gone barking mad lets have a reality check..a total knee jerk reaction..humour is also being removed from the ground, even if it was in bad taste ..there aint no love lost between the clubs, cant see leeds doing the same.. find clubs loyalty to fans missing no violence was used...they ban to many could backfire on them...a WARNING would of been suffiecent..wouldnt say i approved of what they did but gob smacked the overkill reaction,

the day will come when all seater stadiums will have seat belts and arm restraints..and all gagged so we can sit there like a churchill dog..what a complete load of bollocks...

Sorry me cock sparrow but I agree with the actions of your club here.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

The actions are pretty sick, but 5 years ban with no prior warning?!! Very harsh!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

THE TRUTH behind them stabbings should be understood..leeds fans were burning the turkish flag outside the pub where the two guys got stabbed and causing untold abuse, and violence, then ran and left the two guys to fend for themselves..SO MUCH FOR THEIR song we all stand together.!!! they leave their own..they let thier country down and their own fans down..

the majority of millwall fans didnt chant or carry a turkish flag.!! Icertainly didnt and no one in the west upper did.. there is always an element of uneducated idiots who will take a certain issue to far..
as for some of the silly centiments from a few slagging the majority of millwall and silly comments goes to show their understanding by jumping out of their pram and come out with childish comments.. cant of been around the football scene when terraces were still around stick to armchair sky viewing.. for the record no turkish related songs came from my vocal box......

what a load of bollocks ie burning the turk flag no way m8 those 2 lads along with a few other leeds fans were chased surrounded and attacked then knifed in cold blood they were not out for trouble they were family men just like you or me supporting their team .i'd like to think that nowadays anyone can go and support their team in this country knowing they aint gonna be hacked to death or to be reminded at a match of that fact.i'd like to think those dark days are gone..

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm

didnt say they burnt the flag the fact that leeds fans burnt a flag created the situation in the area.. i also agree there is no place for blades at games ..i take my son and would hope he never has a situation like that... trouble is the hatred between sections of millwall and leeds has history and has seemed to of deepened in recent years.. both clubs have large numbers of thugs that like nothing more than a tear up...

a section of leeds fans in the past have sung aberfan songs at welsh games..disrespected hillsborough , and sung munich songs..this does not excuse the stupidity of some millwall fans, but to ban for 5years or for life i feel is total over reaction no violence was involved very harsh without a warning.!!! im sure your disagree.. has taken some of the shine off a good result..

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:06 pm

they have done wrong but a very harsh punishment in my opinion, something a little lighter should have been put in place.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 pm

in my eyes if those millwall fans taunting leeds and our lad were on their way home and their coach was to come of the road to a 100 tf drop, they'd deserve it.

have some respect for fucks sake the boys r dead and our lad could of been

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:in my eyes if those millwall fans taunting leeds and our lad were on their way home and their coach was to come of the road to a 100 tf drop, they'd deserve it.

have some respect for fucks sake the boys r dead and our lad could of been

common sense at last forget the fact it was leeds it still was someones husband/son/brother etc who came home dead ..

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 pm

andy 189 wrote:
MILLWALL TIM wrote:Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

THE TRUTH behind them stabbings should be understood..leeds fans were burning the turkish flag outside the pub where the two guys got stabbed and causing untold abuse, and violence, then ran and left the two guys to fend for themselves..SO MUCH FOR THEIR song we all stand together.!!! they leave their own..they let thier country down and their own fans down..

the majority of millwall fans didnt chant or carry a turkish flag.!! Icertainly didnt and no one in the west upper did.. there is always an element of uneducated idiots who will take a certain issue to far..
as for some of the silly centiments from a few slagging the majority of millwall and silly comments goes to show their understanding by jumping out of their pram and come out with childish comments.. cant of been around the football scene when terraces were still around stick to armchair sky viewing.. for the record no turkish related songs came from my vocal box......

what a load of bollocks ie burning the turk flag no way m8 those 2 lads along with a few other leeds fans were chased surrounded and attacked then knifed in cold blood they were not out for trouble they were family men just like you or me supporting their team .i'd like to think that nowadays anyone can go and support their team in this country knowing they aint gonna be hacked to death or to be reminded at a match of that fact.i'd like to think those dark days are gone..

Wo..... support your local team Andy. Leeds fans singing Aberfan so dont start throwing stones in your green house Chief. And you only live a few miles from Aberfan so why the hell do you support a club that can sing that against something that happened so close to home. Just my view Chief

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Our "fans" have sung paedo songs about Dave Jones when at Wolves, Harold Shipman , Hillsborough, The Swansea player who killed himself, the swansea fan who died from horses the list goes on. Yet the same people are then 1st to complain when other morons say something back.

All clubs have idiots, lets leave it at that.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:Our "fans" have sung paedo songs about Dave Jones when at Wolves, Harold Shipman , Hillsborough, The Swansea player who killed himself, the swansea fan who died from horses the list goes on. Yet the same people are then 1st to complain when other morons say something back.

In the factories up and down the Country there is sick humour, it happens get over it its only words. Only in this country it happens,when words is seen as a more serious crime than an assault or murder.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Miguel_Comminges wrote:Our "fans" have sung paedo songs about Dave Jones when at Wolves, Harold Shipman , Hillsborough, The Swansea player who killed himself, the swansea fan who died from horses the list goes on. Yet the same people are then 1st to complain when other morons say something back.

In the factories up and down the Country there is sick humour, it happens get over it its only words. Only in this country it happens,when words is seen as a more serious crime than an assault or murder.

That's society for you, full of sick fuckers and what not. It's never gonna change.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
andy 189 wrote:

Wo..... support your local team Andy. Leeds fans singing Aberfan so dont start throwing stones in your green house Chief. And you only live a few miles from Aberfan so why the hell do you support a club that can sing that against something that happened so close to home. Just my view Chief

what happened in aberfan? :oops: :oops: :?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 am

what a load of bollocks ie burning the turk flag no way m8 those 2 lads along with a few other leeds fans were chased surrounded and attacked then knifed in cold blood they were not out for trouble they were family men just like you or me supporting their team .i'd like to think that nowadays anyone can go and support their team in this country knowing they aint gonna be hacked to death or to be reminded at a match of that fact.i'd like to think those dark days are gone..[/quote]
Wo..... support your local team Andy. Leeds fans singing Aberfan so dont start throwing stones in your green house Chief. And you only live a few miles from Aberfan so why the hell do you support a club that can sing that against something that happened so close to home. Just my view Chief [/quote]

what happened in aberfan? :oops: :oops: :?[/quote]
Are you serious ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsxVo26AoU

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:what a load of bollocks ie burning the turk flag no way m8 those 2 lads along with a few other leeds fans were chased surrounded and attacked then knifed in cold blood they were not out for trouble they were family men just like you or me supporting their team .i'd like to think that nowadays anyone can go and support their team in this country knowing they aint gonna be hacked to death or to be reminded at a match of that fact.i'd like to think those dark days are gone..

Wo..... support your local team Andy. Leeds fans singing Aberfan so dont start throwing stones in your green house Chief. And you only live a few miles from Aberfan so why the hell do you support a club that can sing that against something that happened so close to home. Just my view Chief [/quote]

what happened in aberfan? :oops: :oops: :?[/quote]
Are you serious ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsxVo26AoU[/quote]

oooh i remember,

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

peeps got murdered supporting their club irrespective of what team end of!