Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Millwall flag and Bans '

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

do you think its a dig at ryan oliver (is that his name)
http://i53.tinypic.com/168snrb.jpg
the last word is jump if u cant make it out

Millwall thugs face five-year bans for taunting Leeds over deaths in Istanbul
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 12:57 PM on 11th April 2011

Millwall will dish out five-year bans to anyone caught taunting Leeds fans about the deaths of two supporters in Turkey.

The Lions' 3-2 win over the Yorkshire outfit on Saturday was marred by sections of the home support waving Turkey and Galatasaray flags and shirts in sick reference to two fatal stabbings 11 years ago.

Leeds fans Christopher Loftus and Kevin Speight were murdered the night before their side played Galatasaray in a UEFA Cup semi-final in Istanbul.

Sick: Sections of the home support waved Turkey flags

Three people have already been banned after being thrown out of The Den and Millwall chief executive Andy Ambler said: 'Following similar incidents at last year's game, we had a crackdown on people bringing such items to the game.

'Anybody caught with Turkey or Galatasaray flags were either denied entry or ejected. Their details were also taken and as a result three fans have been handed club bans, which last for five years at least. 'We do not condone this behaviour.'

The 2,200 travelling supporters were also taunted by chants of 'Istanbul' while police made six arrests at the all-ticket game - all Leeds fans.

Re: millwall flag

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 pm

it looks that way but it is Millwall so something like that was always going to happen :roll:

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Also holding up Turkish & Galatasary flags mocking the deaths of 2 Leeds fans..

Nice :roll: :x

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Also holding up Turkish & Galatasary flags mocking the deaths of 2 Leeds fans..

i agree but leeds fans certainly aint no angels either boys nor are we

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Also holding up Turkish & Galatasary flags mocking the deaths of 2 Leeds fans..

theyve got a bit of momentum by getting promoted last year,next season theyre gonna struggle big time in the championship and probably end up playing brentford ,yeovil and gillingham
shit fans,shit club in my opinion always as been

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

theyve got a bit of momentum by getting promoted last year,next season theyre gonna struggle big time in the championship and probably end up playing brentford ,yeovil and gillingham
shit fans,shit club in my opinion always as been

forever living in west hams shadow no wonder theyre angry little boys :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:51 pm

englishbluebird wrote:

I hate Leeds, they are dirty scum bags but mocking the murders of 2 men stabbed to death at a football match is lower than a snake's belly

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

but leeds mock the aberfan disaster, the bradford fire, hillsbrough disaster, munich disaster, but get all uptight and worked up when people give it back. cardiff def aint angels either. we / i have sung istanbul songs or songs about terry coles so its all the same really

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Didnt 1 or 2 millwall fans come on here mincing and grizzlin because a few of our fans wore west ham shirts at the den? I know they were all up in arms about it on there messageboard! Yet there they are mocking the murders of 2 of there fellow englishmen with turkish flags an istanbul chants.. I know we are knw angels.. But to cry over some of ours wearing west ham shirts and the odd german flag, when they seem to think its ok to mock the murder of 2 football fans makes me laugh!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm

agreed the turkey thing is bad, but Leeds were horrible when Sir Matt Busby died and there Munich songs at old trafford.
swings and roundabouts I think

Leeds and Millwall are nasty clubs. :evil:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

englishbluebird wrote:

What do u mean!? I'll have you know we are family club of the year :?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

millwall is full of kids now, but they are scum along with the older fans. agree with the comments about the leeds fans...they dish it out but hate it when it's given back to them. tough shit i say.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

a horse with no name wrote:do you think its a dig at ryan oliver (is that his name)
http://i53.tinypic.com/168snrb.jpg
the last word is jump if u cant make it out

What a bunch of knobs.

A guy of about 50 doing 'throat-slitting' gestures. Bet his grandkids are well rpoud of him.

Time to move on.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

WE are family club of the year and we have the moral high ground. We deplore bad behavior ! lol :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:30 pm

placid-casual wrote:WE are family club of the year and we have the moral high ground. We deplore bad behavior ! lol :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Disgusting :(

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm

lewis91 wrote:millwall is full of kids now, but they are scum along with the older fans. agree with the comments about the leeds fans...they dish it out but hate it when it's given back to them. tough shit i say.

Cock, still who gives a f**k what you think, you take a flag to the match...........

Don't recall Leeds ever singing about Hillsborough....

And to the bloke who said about Matt Busby, it was a f*cking set up, why have a minutes silence for a bloke who managed Man U at a Blackburn/Leeds game, bit like having a minutes silence for the drunken women beater Best at a Millwall/Leeds game......

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

WHAT THE F--KING HELL ! is wrong with so called human today, Mocking 2 deaths ! My god Im sorrt to say it but THE WORLD I LOVE! BUT THE PEOPLE IN IT HATE ! MY GOD think of there family , FK IT !

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

this is exactly what i mean its ok for them to do it but anyone else and they play hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmD9ZZ3y ... re=related funny how this is louder than any chant u sung when we played you at elland road this season

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Its discusting.. Mocking disasters and murders, knw matter what set of fans are doing it... is piss poor form. Im of the belief that its also tempting fate.. What gos around comes around type of thing, theres banter and then theres over steppin the mark, chantin about disasters and the deaths of other clubs fans is over steppin the mark..

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Andy wrote:
lewis91 wrote:millwall is full of kids now, but they are scum along with the older fans. agree with the comments about the leeds fans...they dish it out but hate it when it's given back to them. tough shit i say.

Cock, still who gives a f**k what you think, you take a flag to the match...........

And to the bloke who said about Matt Busby, it was a f*cking set up, why have a minutes silence for a bloke who managed Man U at a Blackburn/Leeds game, bit like having a minutes silence for the drunken women beater Best at a Millwall/Leeds game......

who cares what you think? your on our forum!!...at the end of the day i don't like the chants about disasters but for a club like leeds to mock other teams and you don't like it back is tough shit. keep it shut and maybe other clubs won't chant that sort of stuff. personally i don't bother with it but clubs like millwall seem to.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm

placid-casual wrote:WE are family club of the year and we have the moral high ground. We deplore bad behavior ! lol :ayatollah:

Ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that we do Jules :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Andy wrote:

what's wrong with my flag!! it's a anti swansea flag, dont get all defensive. :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

THE TRUTH behind them stabbings should be understood..leeds fans were burning the turkish flag outside the pub where the two guys got stabbed and causing untold abuse, and violence, then ran and left the two guys to fend for themselves..SO MUCH FOR THEIR song we all stand together.!!! they leave their own..they let thier country down and their own fans down..

the majority of millwall fans didnt chant or carry a turkish flag.!! Icertainly didnt and no one in the west upper did.. there is always an element of uneducated idiots who will take a certain issue to far..
as for some of the silly centiments from a few slagging the majority of millwall and silly comments goes to show their understanding by jumping out of their pram and come out with childish comments.. cant of been around the football scene when terraces were still around stick to armchair sky viewing.. for the record no turkish related songs came from my vocal box......

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

THE TRUTH behind them stabbings should be understood..leeds fans were burning the turkish flag outside the pub where the two guys got stabbed and causing untold abuse, and violence, then ran and left the two guys to fend for themselves..SO MUCH FOR THEIR song we all stand together.!!! they leave their own..they let thier country down and their own fans down..

the majority of millwall fans didnt chant or carry a turkish flag.!! Icertainly didnt and no one in the west upper did.. there is always an element of uneducated idiots who will take a certain issue to far..
as for some of the silly centiments from a few slagging the majority of millwall and silly comments goes to show their understanding by jumping out of their pram and come out with childish comments.. cant of been around the football scene when terraces were still around stick to armchair sky viewing.. for the record no turkish related songs came from my vocal box......

They must be pretty well educated if they can sing Turkish songs. Fair play.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:Some footy fans getting over excited about about millwall and the turkish flag...as usual there is always a mob at any game that will find a disaster related to a club and exploit it..without getting boring everyclub has an eliment of this liverpool singing munich songs is an example being used.. i was there yesterday and the east stand did have Turkish flags mainly a4 paper size..a small minority were singing Turkish songs,

next time we play you are you going to have loads of things about flying ?

Re: ' Millwall flag '

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

millwall have a lot of scum BUT they obviously have some decent fans. when we went there..there was a handful of millwall fans mocking the cardiff fan that fell. i personally don't like millwall along with many other clubs and fans and i don't think anyone will question why a lot of people hate them.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm

fans very often pick up on things that have happened to clubs i can remember cardiff fans chanting millwall millwall minus one after lee jennings a millwall fan died after trouble with west ham fans back in 1976 sad he was only 18 but it didn't stop the fans chanting

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm

rjwalesfootball wrote:fans very often pick up on things that have happened to clubs i can remember cardiff fans chanting millwall millwall minus one after lee jennings a millwall fan died after trouble with west ham fans back in 1976 sad he was only 18 but it didn't stop the fans chanting

We also have sung some very vile songs over the years, I agree.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

rjwalesfootball wrote:fans very often pick up on things that have happened to clubs i can remember cardiff fans chanting millwall millwall minus one after lee jennings a millwall fan died after trouble with west ham fans back in 1976 sad he was only 18 but it didn't stop the fans chanting

We have no right to Criticise other fans when we sung songs about Dr. Shipman and glorify in his serial killing of the English.

Just say NO :lol: