Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crap Neighbours

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Anyone else got shit neighbours? Right now at this moment, our prickish neighbours think its a clever idea to use a (VERY LOUD) chainsaw to deforest their back garden. Been doing it for 2 hours. Drowning out my beloved ska :twisted: :twisted:

Ruin everyone elses day, idiots.

Re: Crap Neighbours

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

when would you rather they did it b4 8am or after 9 pm sounds reasonable to me 1 pm on a sunday

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

I Think doing some gardening is fair enough in the middle of the day....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm

they probably think they got miserable moaning neibhours themselves (is your garden overgrown ) or are you a very quiet gardener

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello neighbours

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

i gather we are all the crap neighbours then as ive got no complaints about mine. apart from the pensioners nextdoor never come and checked up on me during the snow.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Then again, these are the people that flooded everyones back gardens with raw sewage by using their toilets as a rubbish bin..

Oh, and for our gardening expert troobloo/mr perfect: most of these gardens are concrete, and miniscule. The bushes are there for a reason. Regardless, it shouldn't take that long to finish the job with a chainsaw.

Sorry for having a right to enjoy my day off without a chainsaw blaring feet away from me and my families ears for an unreasonable amount of time. .

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Then again, these are the people that flooded everyones back gardens with raw sewage by using their toilets as a rubbish bin..

Oh, and for our gardening expert troobloo/mr perfect: most of these gardens are concrete, and miniscule. The bushes are there for a reason. Regardless, it shouldn't take that long to finish the job with a chainsaw.

Sorry for having a right to enjoy my day off without a chainsaw blaring feet away from me and my families ears for an unreasonable amount of time. .

When would you rather he done it?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Have you thought of popping round and asking them if they'd mind having a break for an hour or two?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Any evening. Or earlier in the day. Its not even a complex gardening job, it is one that can be done using clippers (or a chainsaw, but no need to take so long showing off the new toy). My 62 year old mother manages to do it using clippers no problem...

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm

SteW wrote:Have you thought of popping round and asking them if they'd mind having a break for an hour or two?

Perfectly reasonable point boss, but they obstructed Welsh water from looking at their drains before so I fear I don't have a hope. Besides, I supposed if they're gonna arse about, might as well be in one block.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

you sound like a very nice nieghbour to have . by the way how do you know im perfect you started the thread , looking at the reply,s most seem to agree with my comments . now if you have other issues with them next door you should have said so, i dont know you so i did not have a go at you like you did at me . if they taking so long ,why dont you be nieghberly and give them a helping hand it may speed the job up.have a nice day, be nice to people.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:44 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Anyone else got shit neighbours? Right now at this moment, our prickish neighbours think its a clever idea to use a (VERY LOUD) chainsaw to deforest their back garden. Been doing it for 2 hours. Drowning out my beloved ska :twisted: :twisted:

Get a life and go out and do something constructive yourself, rather than bemoaning some one who is at least making an effort....

And look on the bright side....if it's all done and dusted today you won't have to put up with it in the future

I wonder what YOU have that could possibly annoy THEM?? But YOU won't be concerned then, will you....??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Anyone else got shit neighbours? Right now at this moment, our prickish neighbours think its a clever idea to use a (VERY LOUD) chainsaw to deforest their back garden. Been doing it for 2 hours. Drowning out my beloved ska :twisted: :twisted:

Get a life and go out and do something constructive yourself, rather than bemoaning some one who is at least making an effort....

And look on the bright side....if it's all done and dusted today you won't have to put up with it in the future

I wonder what YOU have that could possibly annoy THEM?? But YOU won't be concerned then, will you....??

Full of logic as always....I knew when I saw you had replied, I was going to be greeted with an abundance of logic, sense and enlightenment. Where hath thou been all my life? You seem to have a fondness of replying to, and trying to belittle, my posts (whatever they may be about). Without reference to the facts.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

There is definitely something in the air of late :o

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Full of logic as always....I knew when I saw you had replied, I was going to be greeted with an abundance of logic, sense and enlightenment. Where hath thou been all my life? You seem to have a fondness of replying to, and trying to belittle, my posts (whatever they may be about). Without reference to the facts.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's nice to know I'm having an affect, but I'm not actually having a go at you per say....I'm always happy to point things out when I feel people are going OTT, as NinianBlue is finding out for his ill-advised and sexist attack on our moderator Claire

But in fairness, you neighbour has a right to do their own garden (including burning) between the hours of 7am and 11pm

Just making a point....and to be pedantic, it's not really a football subject, is it??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:20 pm

thats nothing i've got neighbours locking their dog in the garden at all hours, also locking it outside from 9am and 4pm every day, while my wifes been off on maternity, they never take it for walks & they let their other dog stay in the house, constasnt fookin barking, to say its kicked off is understatement, thought we moved into a dsescent area aswell!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

brewer918 wrote:thats nothing i've got neighbours locking their dog in the garden at all hours, also locking it outside from 9am and 4pm every day, while my wifes been off on maternity, they never take it for walks & they let their other dog stay in the house, constasnt fookin barking, to say its kicked off is understatement, thought we moved into a dsescent area aswell!!

Now THAT'S inconsiderate neighbours and I can sympathise with that....

You can report them, mate....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
brewer918 wrote:thats nothing i've got neighbours locking their dog in the garden at all hours, also locking it outside from 9am and 4pm every day, while my wifes been off on maternity, they never take it for walks & they let their other dog stay in the house, constasnt fookin barking, to say its kicked off is understatement, thought we moved into a dsescent area aswell!!

We have mate, we've put up wit it for a ear, been quite reasonable and spoke to them about it & hinted, but it got to much, we tld them and their attitude was you can report us but the council will laugh at you, well since they've recieved their letter they have suddenly been very conciderate & quiet, so they obviously know they were taking the piss!! heres hopinng they keep being considerate!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 pm

We have a tidy bloke next door but the other side we have a bunch of female students who are a load of twats. They do things like have arguments about who pulled which bloke first at 4am screaming full belt and bang on their door at 5am on a Thursday morning after they forgot their keys. :oops:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

brewer918 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

We have mate, we've put up wit it for a ear, been quite reasonable and spoke to them about it & hinted, but it got to much, we tld them and their attitude was you can report us but the council will laugh at you, well since they've recieved their letter they have suddenly been very conciderate & quiet, so they obviously know they were taking the piss!! heres hopinng they keep being considerate!!

Good on you, mate. Sometimes it's the last resort (apart from the one that'll get you arrested :lol: ) but it's the ONLY language SOME people understand....and THAT's what frustrates me more than anything and why I am so quick to criticise SOME of the thoughtless and inconsiderate posters on here

I might not always be right (and I ALWAYS apologise if wrong) but my intentions are good

Hope they 'play the game' in the future....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 pm

cheers mate, your right, i was close to kicking off doing something stupid, but dont want to turn violent cos theres to much to loose!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Not the same since Joe Mangled left :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

A
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Not the same since Joe Mangled left :ayatollah:

MANGLE I MEAN cunting predictive txt :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 am

i have builders next to me and they are constantly hammering the room next to mine from half 7/ 8 oclock in the morning. now i wish i had the chainsaw!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 am

Thought this was another thread about Swansea :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:21 pm

the old lady that lives next to me is VERY quiet, havn't seen her for ages but i wish she would do something about her milk bottles, they are pilling up outside her front door, must be 28 pints full pints there now.