Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" AAMB FORUM NIGHT " ' MIDDLESBOROUGH HOME '

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

" MIDDLESBOROUGH HOME " MONDAY EVENING at 8pm in THE NINIAN PARK PUB (Lounge Part).
After the game.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£5 each towards a Buffet.

The game is at 5.15pm, so Back to the Ninian Pub After, its a Bank Holiday Monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The idea has really taken off and it sound like there could be a massive interest. A date has yet to be set but the venue will definitely be the Ninian pub.
What this thread is about is to get names who are interested in coming along and and we need some ideas for awards. For this one thread can we keep it serious as not to clog it up with daft and funny ideas :lol: Shall the awards be for this seasons posts or since this Forum began ? Carl has asked me to put this post together and get names together and we will take it from there.
Ideas for awards perhaps a few
Best Post
Best poster
Whitiest poster
Most Controversial
Best Avitar
most thought provoking
Best non CCFC poster
Most respected Jack poster on here (if one can be found)
Most negative poster
Grumpiest poster
I told you so award (to be won by either Carl or Annis :lol: )
Just a few ideas to get us started. This could be a good night and perhaps raise some money for our young guns and it would be good buisness for the Ninian Pub. Perhaps a player could be persuaded to come. Its your message board and our night so lets do this and have a good night out. IDEAS PLEASE !!

Re: AAMB FORUM NIGHT

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 am

Funniest Topic?
Most Popular Topic? (Could choose this one by which topic has had the most posts in it)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " AAMB FORUM NIGHT " ' MIDDLESBOROUGH HOME '

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 am

Steve wouldn't it be better doing it on a saturday night as most people might be put off going, Due to work in the morning :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am

Its been suggested to me after the Boro game which is a late kick off. So we could do it from 8pm onwards. Because of food ETC it would be fair to put down a small deposit from everyone that wants to go we just need someone to collect the money.
I would do it but i am in a position i will be going in for an OP on my ankle and i will be laid up for 2 weeks no Fottie for me, but not sure of the date. Hopefully tomorrow will find out so if i can i will do it. But otherwise i am looking for someone to do this or even help me out for when i cant.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:31 am

Could maybe add -

The best Drunk poster?

The most argumentative poster?

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm

should do it on the saturday before the boro game as we aint playing so would be a good excuse for a piss up.
should have awards for
"best / most original name"
most suprising poster once met in other words the poster who is differnet to youd imagine
poster who got left behind the most on the forum bus ;) id win that one as far as im aware

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm

a horse with no name wrote:should do it on the saturday before the boro game as we aint playing so would be a good excuse for a piss up.
should have awards for
"best / most original name"
most suprising poster once met in other words the poster who is differnet to youd imagine
poster who got left behind the most on the forum bus ;) id win that one as far as im aware

The problem with that Chief would be not many turning up but after the game with Boro we would all be there. So the Boro date is a Definite date we now need numbers who would commit to begin with. Then we will be looking at a small deposit just so whoever is organising it wont be left looking like a prize prat on who is paying for the food ETC .

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 pm

ahh ok i wont be there then im in ibiza

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Poster that no one likes
Posters whose posts no one ever replies to
Poster who no one ever agrees with
The Andy Gray 'Sexism disguised as banter' award

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

a horse with no name wrote:ahh ok i wont be there then im in ibiza

A horse in Ibiza with no name who can't go to the Boro game. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

forum bus binge drinker. dave jones appreciation award.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:ahh ok i wont be there then im in ibiza

A horse in Ibiza with no name who can't go to the Boro game. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we can secure promotion against boro forget the holiday though

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Also, the Gethin Jenkins award for 'Biggest Brown Noser'

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:12 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Also, the Gethin Jenkins award for 'Biggest Brown Noser'

If he comes in person to collect his award then we will do him one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on no one has said they are coming yet if the interest isnt there then this will get shelved.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh, I will attend most definitely Nukes.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Oh, I will attend most definitely Nukes.

Thank you Chief who else ?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm

will the best jack poster trophey winner turn up to collect his prize.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:will the best jack poster trophey winner turn up to collect his prize.

He bloody better do because i have you Andy to give there prize in person :lol: :lol: :lol: Sealed with a kiss :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Poster that no one likes

That's me got three then :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

PtB wrote:

Christ we have ourselves a party Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 pm

PtB wrote:

I'm your biggest competitor I think!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Before WE GO ANY FURTHER WHO IS ORGANISING ALL THIS ?

I can get The Ninian/Trophies etc BUT WE NEED about £5 a head for a Buffet, ORGANISER PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:

Christ we have ourselves a party Chief :lol: :lol:

Woohoo.......just remember to make your own way there and at least everyone else will have a chance of making it :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Before WE GO ANY FURTHER WHO IS ORGANISING ALL THIS ?

I can get The Ninian/Trophies etc BUT WE NEED about £5 a head for a Buffet, ORGANISER PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve NuclearBLUE :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Before WE GO ANY FURTHER WHO IS ORGANISING ALL THIS ?

As i said earlier Annis i will do what i can but at the moment if we dont have the interest then its a no go. If the interest appears i will look for someone to help me as i will be laid up after my op but lets get names first. If the interest doesn't grow then this gets knocked on the head now !!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm

It's a great idea but with work the next morning and having to drive home I won't be able to have a few pints :(

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 am

what about ... best write in red poster? ... OR ... best moan about the atmosphere poster! ... OR ... best racist joke poster! ... this awards night could run on longer than the oscars! ... i can imagine everyone will have to dress up in evening suits and women in best frocks! .... shame im nights that night cause it does actually sound like a good night! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 am

i cant make it that night :cry:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 am

AHERNE wrote:what about ... best write in red poster? ... OR ... best moan about the atmosphere poster! ... OR ... best racist joke poster! ... this awards night could run on longer than the oscars! ... i can imagine everyone will have to dress up in evening suits and women in best frocks! .... shame im nights that night cause it does actually sound like a good night! :ayatollah:

Best write in red ? i think i would get your vote there Chief :ayatollah: Best racist joke ? I think i will also get your vote there again Chief :ayatollah: Or the best persacution of one nation award goes to Aherne :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:01 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:what about ... best write in red poster? ... OR ... best moan about the atmosphere poster! ... OR ... best racist joke poster! ... this awards night could run on longer than the oscars! ... i can imagine everyone will have to dress up in evening suits and women in best frocks! .... shame im nights that night cause it does actually sound like a good night! :ayatollah:

Best write in red ? i think i would get your vote there Chief :ayatollah: Best racist joke ? I think i will also get your vote there again Chief :ayatollah: Or the best persacution of one nation award goes to Aherne :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: best dust my suit down then! .... seriously though good luck with organizing it cause it does sound like a great night! although i do think that maybe after the qpr game would be better cause its a saturday and people dont have work the next day! :ayatollah: