Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some of are fans are a disgrace

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 am

Couldnt believe some of our fans booing our players yesterday, they must be retards or something,
wish they would just stay away from oor club,
how can they call themselves supporters

yet we still question qhy the players dont come over to us at the end ?
if i was a player and heard my fans booing one of my team mates i would want to go over to them and give them 2 fingers.

Re: Some of are fans are a disgrace

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 am

langley wrote:Couldnt believe some of our fans booing our players yesterday, they must be retards or something,

if i was a player and heard my fans booing one of my team mates i would want to go over to them and give them 2 fingers.

Your right, we have some retards following us. Who were they booing or perhaps its their only means of communication.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 am

Yeah but they are in the minority so why should the players' attitude to the majority be affected by the small mindedness of the minority?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:28 am

It,s the same with fans of ALL clubs, they have their retards too, some though just have more :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 am

Didn't hear any booing of our players. Are you trying to stir something out of nothing ? There was grumbles when Naylor came on for Samuels and it was like for like and at the time we was under pressure from Donny. So having Naylor on was like WTF !!.
But Koumas was awsome when he came on but we have seen when he has come on with a few minutes to go before and done nothing, So i will not apologise for thinking at the time what is Jones doing ? does he want to win this?. But the credit for yesterday definitely goes to Koumas.
Only on here after a great win and fantastic backing by our supporters then some one comes on here having a pop at the ones who got there arses up to Doncaster yesterday.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

its definitely a problem. Years ago we used to just watch the team and cheer
them on pretty much irrespective of how shite we were. and believe me, we
were shite :lol: :lol:

But expectations are so much higher now. Add to that the massive gap between
the average working mans wage and that of a footballer and its a recipe for
resentment when fans dont feel they are getting 100% from fellers who have
loads of money. Dont make it right though, and some of the spite against the
players gets pretty personal. And I'M as guilty of it as most.

We ARE all in this together. I have a sneaking suspicion that Jones' dislike of
the supporters has transferred itself to the players. Not good

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

langley wrote:Couldnt believe some of our fans booing our players yesterday, they must be retards or something,

What were they Booing for ? I've always been against this as DURING A GAME EVERY FAN SHOULD SUPPORT THEIR TEAM WHOLE HEARTEDLY, WHY TRAVEL ALL THAT WAY TO BOO ? WE SHOULD NEVER BOO Home or Away.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 am

I heard Doncaster fans booing Bothroyd on the TV, you sure it wasn't them?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

What were they Booing for ? I've always been against this as DURING A GAME EVERY FAN SHOULD SUPPORT THEIR TEAM WHOLE HEARTEDLY, WHY TRAVEL ALL THAT WAY TO BOO ? WE SHOULD NEVER BOO Home or Away.

i heard booin when naylor came on and i questioned jones motives when he brought on koumas as i felt burke was having a decent game. jones proved me wrong lets hope he proves my past comments about us not going up under him wrong im pretty confident he will take us up this season even if i dont rate him as a manager.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 pm

i agree with nuclear blue ,i thought our fans were excellent ,ok them equalising and naylor coming on caused a few grumbles and why wouldnt it,hes been poor and cost us games but i definetly didnt hear booing as such

calling our fans retards and morons is bang out of order and whats all this bollocks about the players disliking us,what a load of shite!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i agree with nuclear blue ,i thought our fans were excellent ,ok them equalising and naylor coming on caused a few grumbles and why wouldnt it,hes been poor and cost us games but i definetly didnt hear booing as such

calling our fans retards and morons is bang out of order and whats all this bollocks about the players disliking us,what a load of shite!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Chief. Some fans will never like our support but hey thats there problem :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

well said

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

well said

OK when were we booing and to who ? Come on if someone wants to make a statement then tell us when not bull shit :twisted: