Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rollercoaster Ride that is CCFC

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 am

Anybody else enjoying this season I think its been exactly like a rollercoaster the highs the lows the excitement and the disappointments. Just wanting the big finish now and I believe we can do it. The team will need our support going into the last few games support the boys , support the manager without questioning him . Because lets be honest I know we like to moan but I'm sure Jonesy knows what he's doing he's been in the game a lot longer than most of us pundits. It's easy to be a critic and a lot harder to actually be doing it. By no means I have questioned Jonesys decisions but now is not the time to be doing this. We are a positive club and we deserve to go up come on fellas lets see the positivity :ayatollah:

Re: Rollercoaster Ride that is CCFC

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:48 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anybody else enjoying this season I think its been exactly like a rollercoaster the highs the lows the excitement and the disappointments. Just wanting the big finish now and I believe we can do it. The team will need our support going into the last few games support the boys , support the manager without questioning him . Because lets be honest I know we like to moan but I'm sure Jonesy knows what he's doing he's been in the game a lot longer than most of us pundits. It's easy to be a critic and a lot harder to actually be doing it. By no means I have questioned Jonesys decisions but now is not the time to be doing this. We are a positive club and we deserve to go up come on fellas lets see the positivity :ayatollah:

I Feel since Millwall away this season has finally come alive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm

You can see the Passion has returned :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Long may it continue :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Personally I'm gonna enjoy the last part of the ride anybody else jumping on the CCFC rollercoaster ? :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 pm

its set up for a brilliant finish all my years following the city i dont think ive seen 6 games that mean so much to us city fans and by that i mean the die hard fans thats followed us through thick and thin you know who you are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: