Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KOUMAS SAID IN AN INTERVIEW

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 am

The injury's I've had are them little niggling injury's the ones that keep you off for 4&5 weeks but now I'm feeling great.
He was then ask about his goals ,he said I told bellers I wanted it , I have been working hard all week and been practicing them, He was ask them ,did you know it was going in as soon as it let your foot ?
O yer for sure as soon as I hit it I knew it was going in. And you did it in front of the Cardiff away fans!
Yer well they have been great with me , they always have been . But now I'm feeling fit again and I told the boss so yes I'm feeling great.

So now guys all you that have been knocking him , you may understand the problems hes had and
Get off his back and support him , he said great things about the fans , now lets show him how great we think he is, and the rest of the guys.
We don't have far to go now ,so lets do as the players are doing and give it our all. Automatic Promotion is still alive and calling us. Lets not be fickle lets be be Fact ! AND THE FACT IS , WE ARE GOING UP!
GO ON THE BLUEBIRDS,! MEN OF HARLECH ONTO GLORY , KEEP THIS FIGHTING WORDS BEFORE YE, WELSHMEN NEVER YIELD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: KOUMAS SAID IN AN INTERVIEW

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:56 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:33 am

Great news. Those goals yesterday would have lifted him too. If Koumas gets back to anything like his best it will be like us signing a new player. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 am

It's a shame about all the little niggles he's had,must have been a frustratin season for him,he could be like a new signin for us for the final run in if he managed to find some form,heres hopin :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:13 am

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:It's a shame about all the little niggles he's had,must have been a frustratin season for him,he could be like a new signin for us for the final run in if he managed to find some form,heres hopin :ayatollah:

Spot on, if Koumas gets back to anything like his best, it will be like having a new signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 am

Here's hoping . If Jase can reclaim his form for us he can become that icon again. Over this season he has tarnished that legendary status and yesterday he made that explosive comeback and to be honest I have given him stick on here I admit that and I still feel justified in doing so, but hell that felt good singing his name yesterday it bought it all back why we loved him so much the first time. As for the rest of the season with Jase we will have to wait and see but it would be a fairy tale if the old Jason Koumas returned :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 am

Well Burke said that jas was on fire in training all last week,and was really up for it. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 pm

someone put up a thread asking for our teams from this years squad if all were fit and on form i said a place for koumas had to be found if fit and in form quite a lot said he was finished . hope he ,s back to some form he could be the inspiration in the middle for us , i think i would still start him on the bench tuesday knowing we can rely on him if required

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Well said....

KOUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

He could be vital in our run in he's very fresh and raring to go. Can he take 90 minutes? I doubt it but the lads on fire now and super confident so start him on Tuesday night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm

no bring him on when they are tiring ,let him run the show ,he cant be match fit yet lets not over expect of him ,slowly slowly catch a monkey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: