Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Players celebrations after Koumas goal "

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

JayB1982 wrote:To be fair, nobody makes us go and watch the team play. Yes Doncaster is miles away but everybody who went, went there because that's how they wanted to spend their Saturday. If you decided to travel the few hundred miles to Alton Towers you wouldn't expect the staff to come and applaud you out at then end of the day would you?

It makes my day when someone appraoches me in work and thanks me for the great service they've had or tells you well you've done your job........It also bursts my balls when some arsehole tries to ruin my shift.

Not quite a few thousand folk getting on my train wearing scarves emblazoned with "Paul the Bankie" but nice all the same!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

PtB wrote:
JayB1982 wrote:To be fair, nobody makes us go and watch the team play. Yes Doncaster is miles away but everybody who went, went there because that's how they wanted to spend their Saturday. If you decided to travel the few hundred miles to Alton Towers you wouldn't expect the staff to come and applaud you out at then end of the day would you?

It makes my day when someone appraoches me in work and thanks me for the great service they've had or tells you well you've done your job........It also bursts my balls when some arsehole tries to ruin my shift.

Not quite a few thousand folk getting on my train wearing scarves emblazoned with "Paul the Bankie" but nice all the same!

I understand that, but my point is you go to the football because you enjoy going to the football, you want to go the football, it's entirely 100% your choice to go to the football. It's like a plane spotter travelling the country and getting annoyed when the pilots don't applaud him (sort of :lol: )

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm

JayB1982 wrote:
PtB wrote:

I understand that, but my point is you go to the football because you enjoy going to the football, you want to go the football, it's entirely 100% your choice to go to the football. It's like a plane spotter travelling the country and getting annoyed when the pilots don't applaud him (sort of :lol: )

Its gets Worse :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 pm

JayB no i wouldnt, i would expect a smile and curticy seeing as that is what their paid for, at the end of the pay be it football a shop or a theme park no customers means no money for wages

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Anyone want a "Paul the Bankie" scarf? 8-)

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comparing going to Alton Towers to Following Cardiff City week in week out :shock: :shock:

Under Durban it was like going to Disney-our team was full of mickey mouse players

Re: Players celebrations after Koumas goal

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

adamt958 wrote:Paul Quinn's was best in front of me
He looked like he had just kicked somones head off :lol:

i know lol kicking hell out of that wall or board sign fair play to him lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: