Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ive apologised to claire

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 am

me and claire had a litte rant tonight, i have emailed claire to say im sorry for what i said, i didnt read what she wrote and i , answered without thinking, i was going to post tomorrow, but, the, people on here would say,,,,,,,, sobered up have you,, as said, i had 1 beer at 6-30, no more, and people came on the post to give there advice, which i never took, and told them,all i can say is sorry claire,i never meant to , upset you :oops: please accept my apology :roll:

Re: ive apologised to claire

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 am

i just read it and imo you BOTH went over the top! ... it was tick for tact school kid nonsense!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 am

I think I'd have preferred it if you had been drunk, as least it would have explained your weirdness...

Now you seemed like a weird jealous stalker with an obsession! :shock: :shock:

Remember in school when you used to get the girl you fancied into a head lock?!...... no? just me?? :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 am

Bigbluebird wrote:I think I'd have preferred it if you had been drunk, as least it would have explained your weirdness...

Now you seemed like a weird jealous stalker with an obsession! :shock: :shock:

Remember in school when you used to get the girl you fancied into a head lock?!...... no? just me?? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember them days too! :lol: but i can never remember a girl and a boy giving each other an head lock at the same time!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:50 am

It's Stan I feel sorry for, I bet it took a lot of explaining to his QPR buddies why a bus load of Cardiff fans were waving at him in a friendly manner :lol: :oops:

BTW I thought of that one whilst washing the dishes....

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It's Stan I feel sorry for, I bet it took a lot of explaining to his QPR buddies why a bus load of Cardiff fans were waving at him in a friendly manner :lol: :oops:

Yeah and under your apron we will found your trousers.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:It's Stan I feel sorry for, I bet it took a lot of explaining to his QPR buddies why a bus load of Cardiff fans were waving at him in a friendly manner :lol: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

F**king hope so :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

ninianblue wrote:me and claire had a litte rant tonight, i have emailed claire to say im sorry for what i said, i didnt read what she wrote and i , answered without thinking, i was going to post tomorrow, but, the, people on here would say,,,,,,,, sobered up have you,, as said, i had 1 beer at 6-30, no more, and people came on the post to give there advice, which i never took, and told them,all i can say is sorry claire,i never meant to , upset you :oops: please accept my apology :roll:

Pathetic childish thread! I winced and had to stop reading after the 1st page....

Don't be surprised if Claire doesn't accept your apology! :|

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 am

I am sick of people who make offensive remarks and then make an apology to somehow justify themselves, to me how can you be sorry for remarks that you actualy felt so strongly about that you posted them, i spoke to Claire a lot yesterday and she is an inteligent lovley girl who knows about football as well. :ayatollah: and she wasn,t pissed either :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

blue nile wrote:I am sick of people who make offensive remarks and then make an apology to somehow justify themselves, to me how can you be sorry for remarks that you actualy felt so strongly about that you posted them, i spoke to Claire a lot yesterday and she is an inteligent lovley girl who knows about football as well. :ayatollah: and she wasn,t pissed either :ayatollah:

She was Pissed...................................................................................................................off last night though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blue nile wrote:I am sick of people who make offensive remarks and then make an apology to somehow justify themselves, to me how can you be sorry for remarks that you actualy felt so strongly about that you posted them, i spoke to Claire a lot yesterday and she is an inteligent lovley girl who knows about football as well. :ayatollah: and she wasn,t pissed either :ayatollah:

She was Pissed...................................................................................................................off last night though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nukes i think i would have been pissed.........................................................................................................off too :lol: if i had been subjected to all that shit Claire had directed at her, on a lighter note i thought we had a great trip yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 pm

AHERNE wrote:i just read it and imo you BOTH went over the top! ... it was tick for tact school kid nonsense!

To be fair Claire wanted to stop it but he came out with more and more insulting stuff, so she wanted the last word...cant blame her. His first 4-5 posts were an uncalculated and unprovoked attack, it wasn't tick for tact up to that point. Words like that would go over most people's heads, but some can take strong offence to it, and she did...not on.

Anyway all done and dusted now. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 pm

AHERNE wrote:i just read it and imo you BOTH went over the top! ... it was tick for tact school kid nonsense!

Agreed

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:36 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

To be fair Claire wanted to stop it but he came out with more and more insulting stuff, so she wanted the last word...cant blame her. His first 4-5 posts were an uncalculated and unprovoked attack, it wasn't tick for tact up to that point. Words like that would go over most people's heads, but some can take strong offence to it, and she did...not on.

Anyway all done and dusted now. :ayatollah:

her first 4-5 threads were trying to be-little him for not going to yesterdays game! ... thing is not everyone is in a position to afford to go to home and away games! ... in my case for example i dont go anywhere without my 11 year old son and he hates being stuck on buses and in pubs all day, especially in this weather! ... this is just my opinion and why i think it was tick for tack nonsense that just got out of hand! .... christ these messageboards can be bloody hardwork sometimes aye! :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I can't take this anymore,its TIT for TAT not tick for tack
Thats all :old:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I can't take this anymore,its TIT for TAT not tick for tack

Thank you for your words of wisdom Andy. You missed a cracking day and it would of been a sight watching you chasing after the QPR bus frothing at the mouth trying to get to Stan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I can't take this anymore,its TIT for TAT not tick for tack

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Thank you for your words of wisdom Andy. You missed a cracking day and it would of been a sight watching you chasing after the QPR bus frothing at the mouth trying to get to Stan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bus?

Try Range Rover Sport pal ;)

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Flash cockney b*stard :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:Flash cockney b*stard :D

Only felt I should right Nuke's wrong that's all :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

hahaha thought it didn't sound right!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

AND GOOD IN IT YOU LOOK STAN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

AND GOOD IN IT YOU LOOK STAN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you for explaining. Was driving me mad too.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:me and claire had a litte rant tonight, i have emailed claire to say im sorry for what i said, i didnt read what she wrote and i , answered without thinking, i was going to post tomorrow, but, the, people on here would say,,,,,,,, sobered up have you,, as said, i had 1 beer at 6-30, no more, and people came on the post to give there advice, which i never took, and told them,all i can say is sorry claire,i never meant to , upset you :oops: please accept my apology :roll:

:occasion5: GET THE BEERS IN :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Thank you for your words of wisdom Andy. You missed a cracking day and it would of been a sight watching you chasing after the QPR bus frothing at the mouth trying to get to Stan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bus?

Try Range Rover Sport pal ;)

:ayatollah:

What the 4.1 litre engine one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: