Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason koumas

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

I was just sayng to my two mates friday nite that i had seen about 7 o clock friday night shoppin with his kid and a mate of jasons. i said to them that he looked fit and well and was laughing and joking around, perhaps hes put some of the mental issues that have been affecting him behind him? we all knew he got the talent just the mindset.
i asked him friday whether he was fit to play and he said yes, wonder what will happen with him as hes a free agent in summer??
perhaps he'll sign for us on lower wages and 2 year deal or suummit would be silly not to sign him having tried hard to get him fit and sort him out all season??

Re: Jason koumas

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am

He has to prove himself first i thinks. 5 mins on the pitch does not prove anything :ayatollah:

Re: Jason koumas

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am

i agree with you but he has 6 games to prove he has still got it, i reckon if he'd been 50% of what he was 1st time around we'd have walked this division as central midfield has still been shaky this season ie(mcphail and whitts) whitts is better on wing and mcphail isn't good enough