Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Bellamy play on Tues?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Played so well last two games, will be much tougher without him.

Re: Will Bellamy play on Tues?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 pm

It was always said that he'd play every game during the run in. The reason for keeing him wrapped in cotton wool earlier was because he stated that he has "never finished a season". I find that hard to believe but at least he and DJ had a plan that has seemed to have worked.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am

based on today i hope he plays the drive and energy from the first second til the last was something if all our players did we'd have flown this division

bothroyd was goi9ng in slow motion compared to bellers

if he isn't fit maybe a reborn jason koumas could sit just behind bothroyd as Attcking mid???

with same mid and def as today??

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

alexc wrote:Played so well last two games, will be much tougher without him.

If you read back a few weeks you might have seen a statement that the medical team were happy with the progress on Craig's knee....and that whilst they would monitor him on a 'game by game' basis there was no permanent reason he could not now play in successive games

Craig should be IN on Tuesday with an option to withdraw him later on in the game (hopefully when 5-0 up!! :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 am

Mastermind wrote:It was always said that he'd play every game during the run in. The reason for keeing him wrapped in cotton wool earlier was because he stated that he has "never finished a season". I find that hard to believe but at least he and DJ had a plan that has seemed to have worked.

I think you find it is Bellamy who is pulling the strings in that relationship...