Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Services !! Man Utd in the services.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 pm

On the way home a load of Man Ure coaches turned up on there way home from there game :o back to wherever they came from, so our boys were singing at them "We support our local team" :lol: :lol: but our coach was last to leave and it nearly got nasty as the young uns were starting to walk towards one of there coaches arms outstretched Jock had to calm it down as our young uns were gonna bite off more than they could chew.
Then we had a nervous moment on the dual carriageway just before Monmouth when some tw*t was driving full pelt the wrong way down the dual carriageway just missing us. God knows if he caused an accident after us. that was close i will tell you :o :shock:

Re: Services !!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On the way home a load of Man Ure coaches turned up on there way home from there game :o back to wherever they came from, so our boys were singing at them "We support our local team" :lol: :lol: but our coach was last to leave and it nearly got nasty as the young uns were starting to walk towards one of there coaches arms outstretched Jock had to calm it down as our young uns were gonna bite off more than they could chew.
Then we had a nervous moment on the dual carriageway just before Monmouth when some tw*t was driving full pelt the wrong way down the dual carriageway just missing us. God knows if he caused an accident after us. that was close i will tell you :o :shock:

Careful, you'll get accused of all sorts for mentioning another set of fans! :roll:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm

I noticed a few old heads on that coach as well, and if it wasnt for Jock, I agree with you that our young uns could have come unstuck big time :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:On the way home a load of Man Ure coaches turned up on there way home from there game :o back to wherever they came from, so our boys were singing at them "We support our local team" :lol: :lol: but our coach was last to leave and it nearly got nasty as the young uns were starting to walk towards one of there coaches arms outstretched Jock had to calm it down as our young uns were gonna bite off more than they could chew.

Careful, you'll get accused of all sorts for mentioning another set of fans! :roll:

Sorry i saw a load of Manure fans that looked like Justin Bieber and i got all gooey eyed and then i put a message on here which caused an argument between me and some other posters,and i got accused of acting like a little School boy and..................................who gives a f**k :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

Sorry i saw a load of Manure fans that looked like Justin Bieber and i got all gooey eyed and then i put a message on here which caused an argument between me and some other posters,and i got accused of acting like a little School boy and..................................who gives a f**k :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Utd are shite, a mob handed bunch of buffoons. How the f**k can you drive up the wrong way on a dual carriageway, hang on............... Was It Stan looking for Claire :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Utd are shite, a mob handed bunch of buffoons. How the f**k can you drive up the wrong way on a dual carriageway, hang on............... Was It Stan looking for Claire :lol:

Now that could be a theory ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

For fucks sake i aint saying it again :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

For fucks sake i aint saying it again :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Utd are shite, a mob handed bunch of buffoons. How the f**k can you drive up the wrong way on a dual carriageway, hang on............... Was It Stan looking for Claire :lol:[/quote]
For fucks sake i aint saying it again :lol: [/quote]

:lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its that time of night

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am

RichardBluebird wrote:How the f**k can you drive up the wrong way on a dual carriageway, hang on............... Was It Stan looking for Claire :lol:

Yes it was me & now I'm in hospital with a broken neck, cheekbone & penis.

I'm hoping to be out within 5 days, if possible could someone inbox me the next cardiff away game & the route your coach will take including all stop off points.

Thanx.

X

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 am

The Manure fans were from Plymouth
im not joking.. thats what the back of their coach said and the driver was saying he was a Plymouth red devil....

'YOU ONLY GO ONCE A YEAR :ayatollah: ' :lol:

Re: Services !! Man Utd in the services.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:43 am

Wasnt Tank and the Yoof looking for the liberty driving the wrong way was it ? :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 pm

i reckon our youth wouldve taken them we did have to two big £35 dogs on the bus too they wouldve done alot of damage fredrick and sedrick.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 pm

i reckon our youth wouldve taken them we did have to two big £35 dogs on the bus too they wouldve done alot of damage fredrick and sedrick.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Same old capital

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm

a horse with no name wrote:i reckon our youth wouldve taken them we did have to two big £35 dogs on the bus too they wouldve done alot of damage fredrick and sedrick.

their clubs in administatrion and they are f*cking off to see man U ,plastic twats deserved a bit of verbal

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Jock had to calm things down !!!! thats a 1st. lol

Good work lads give it to the Glory Hunters, especially as Plymouth are knackered.

The other month I drove over from Bristol I counted 8 coach loads of Football fans on the m4 going somewhere all with Red/White colours! probably man U/Arsenal going to London.
:cry:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

placid-casual wrote:Jock had to calm things down !!!! thats a 1st. lol

Good work lads give it to the Glory Hunters, especially as Plymouth are knackered.

The other month I drove over from Bristol I counted 8 coach loads of Football fans on the m4 going somewhere all with Red/White colours! probably man U/Arsenal going to London.

i cant remember who said it it was either nukes or carl or someone standing by us when it happened but when jock stepped in somone said jock is probably telling the mancs that they should support their local team it wouldve confused them if he was

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 pm

lol Jock should be a special constable. :o

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I thought that was one genuine reason to piss himself Jules but he didn't :lol: :lol: :lol: But hats of to the fella an old head that defused the situation :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

a horse with no name wrote:

i cant remember who said it it was either nukes or carl or someone standing by us when it happened but when jock stepped in somone said jock is probably telling the mancs that they should support their local team it wouldve confused them if he was

Yeah that was me saying i bet he was telling them in his broad Glasgow accent to support there local team :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

leg-end :ayatollah: