Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

okay be honest, how many of you

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

be honest how many on here, when koumas was brought on for burke went "what the f**k is DJ thinkin ?"

i for one went

KOUMAS IN THE CENTRE NOT ON THE WING YOU TW*T

Re: okay be honest, how many of you

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Not half as much when he bought Naylor on whilst looking for a winner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm

this is the truth. ive said from day one he would come good. and i cheered when he come on
:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

I didn't say anything. But i thought it was odd taking off Burke but hey this time it payed off big time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 am

[quote="bluebird04"]be honest how many on here, when koumas was brought on for burke went "what the f**k is DJ thinkin ?" )

Yeh, I for one said, "what the f**k is DJ doing, and when he stepped up for the free kick, everyone around me and including myself said "what the f**k is Jason doing" the rest is history.
Whatever happens till the end of the season, that last 6 minutes will be well and truly stored in the great away days of watching the bluebirds.

The city's going up
The city's going up
And now your going to be believe us
And now your going to be believe us
And now your going to be believe ussssssss
The city's going up

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am

worst bench all season i thought before the game! ... it turned out to be our best of the season! :ayatollah: and yes i thought wtf is jones doing! :oops:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm

i asked what jones was doin and my mate said koumas is class but so is burke so whats jones doin but fair play jones proved us all wrong

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

I thought it was a braver decision in bringing on Naylor, and thinking this could be season defining, so we must trust and believe in the Messiah to get us promoted this season. Koumas had already set up a win for us against Scunthorpe, and class is permanent, so that decision was not such a tough one, Koumas had apparently trained well and was looking sharp. The fans would have turned on Naylor in an instance.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I thought it was a braver decision in bringing on Naylor, and thinking this could be season defining, so we must trust and believe in the Messiah to get us promoted this season. Koumas had already set up a win for us against Scunthorpe, and class is permanent, so that decision was not such a tough one, Koumas had apparently trained well and was looking sharp. The fans would have turned on Naylor in an instance.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

robbie fowler was looking sharp the whole time he was with us haha

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 pm

I'll be perfectly honest, I had my head in my hands for both substitutions.

Then I went ballistic with the best of them when we scored. Nearly lost my sunglasses cos they went flying a couple of rows in front of me as I jumped around :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I'll be perfectly honest, I had my head in my hands for both substitutions.

Then I went ballistic with the best of them when we scored. Nearly lost my sunglasses cos they went flying a couple of rows in front of me as I jumped around :lol:

THATS THE CITY FANS I KNOW AND LOVE :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 pm

i wonder'd why Burke was going off and not McPhail but thats about it.

And i actually Cheer'd when Naylor come on, Jay Lloyd Sammuel was having an off day and i think Naylor was superb the 10 mins he was on the pitch

Naylor is a bluebird lalalala :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I said he has the ability to change the game :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

At the time I thought it was a poor choice but that's football.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:At the time I thought it was a poor choice but that's football.

I didn't boo when Naylor came on but it was definitely a case of "what the feck is he doing" :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

ive always supported koumas and have said he wll play an important part in our run in :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:At the time I thought it was a poor choice but that's football.

I didn't boo when Naylor came on but it was definitely a case of "what the feck is he doing" :lol:

Tbh the Naylor sub didn't bother me as IMO it was a must win game and although poor defensively I believe Naylor offers a lot going forward.