Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" COMMENTS FROM OUR LEADERS "

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm

From FaceBook QPR FAN

John Qpr Bowdler

Thing is, we can afford to lose 3 and still be ok. The chasers are under pressure cos they cant afford to lose any....bring it on bitches cos we aint shifting from top spot
18 minutes ago ยท Like

When You think about it he is actually right, The Pressure is on us and Norwich/Jacks etc.

Re: " COMMENTS FROM OUR LEADERS "

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm

well yeah it is but if they slip up soon and we also beat them at the CCS...it's all to play for. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

He might be right yes, but if we keep up our performance from the last 2 games we'll easily get up into the top 2. Come on boys you can do it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Midfield general wrote:But is he right because its up to the FA surely

Exactly, what happens if they are deducted 10 points ? They just cannot afford to rest on their laurels.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 am

With that loss, they are bound to be looking over their shoulders. Knowing they still got to come here, I think they honestly know the title isn't won yet

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 am

Cant see QPR going on a bad run like we do. Last time they got hammered, 3-0 at home to Watford, I think they lost their next game but them got back on track. Unlike us who took 2 months to recover from our Swansea loss.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 am

Ar1988 wrote:He might be right yes, but if we keep up our performance from the last 2 games we'll easily get up into the top 2. Come on boys you can do it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think you are getting a bit carried away and confusing the results with the performances. Yes if we keep on winning then we gave a great chance of finishing in 2nd place but if we keep performing like we have In the last two games then sadly we won't. We can't keep clean sheets and need score 2 or 3 goals to win a game. We will not do this every game whatever you think. Better teams that Derby would have scored 2 or 3 against us and if it had not been for Heaton yesterday we probably would not have won the game. Great to see a glimpse of the old Koumas though.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Cant see QPR going on a bad run like we do. Last time they got hammered, 3-0 at home to Watford, I think they lost their next game but them got back on track. Unlike us who took 2 months to recover from our Swansea loss.

Ian, I personally believe Warnock will get them back on track the in their next game, 5 defeats in 40 games,Quality.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:15 am

Warnock:

"It was a bad day at the office. But no dramas, we've been brilliant defensively all year"

Then, with a motivational masterpiece

"I aready know my team for Tuesday" :lol: :lol:

I bet they get a clean sheet next game ;)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 am

taffyapple wrote:Warnock:

"It was a bad day at the office. But no dramas, we've been brilliant defensively all year"

:lol:

I bet, Superb Manager :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I know, I disagreed with you start of the season when you were on about
him all the time. I thought you must be his publicist :lol: :lol:

You were spot on ;)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 am

QPR are home and hosed.

For months I've been expecting them to blow up but they haven't.

As someone else pointed out - 5 defeats in 40 games or 1 defeat every 8 games on average. They are worthy leaders and will win the title.

Let's just hope we go up with them :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 am

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I know, I disagreed with you start of the season when you were on about
him all the time. I thought you must be his publicist :lol: :lol:

You were spot on ;)

I've just always liked him, for years I've been an admirer of Warnock :ayatollah: :ayatollah: