Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Such a small world!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvlKp-76io enjoy! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 am

I thought it was a pretty good coincidence Claire :)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Ninianblue your a tad out of line mate.

I've been driving you all mad on your forum for a while :lol: and today I stumbled across Claire, Carl & your lads & as Claire said it is a small world what's the problem?

Some top posters on here & I've had a good bit of banter & a chin wag with a few including, Claire, Annis, Milly, Nukes etc plus a few others who in box me so I don't understand why your digging out one of your own?

Anyway you will probably say f**k off you QPR c**t or something daft but seriously you need to relax.

You won 3-1 damnnn

F**k off you QPR c**t.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 pm

ninian blue you are so right :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

ninianblue wrote:cant be bothered looking through the posts, some dick said judging by your advatar, im sexist, ok i will put the pope on there and my posts will be good,

That was ME, NinianBlue and I stand by what I said....!!

Pity YOU can't let things lie. I note you've started another 'apology' post which has only highlighted the issue more (along with RichardBluebird's post)

ANYONE with ANY decency reading the comments at the start of THIS thread can see that YOU have SEXIST tendancies and the avatar (if that is what they are called) simply adds to the evidence but, to be fair, you are not alone in that particular area...

At the end of the day (or was it long night? :roll: ) there was NO need for you to have started in the first place, as I explained to you in earlier posts. I think you were just trying to gain attention by being controversial and once you were 'challenged' you resorted to personalisation against someone (in this case Claire) who you do not KNOW and have NEVER met and resorted to the old 'keep 'em at the kitchen sink' routine as a way of getting back at her. Surreal in its ignorance and lack of intellect!!

And you refer to me as a 'dick' for stating that your remarks (backed up by your avatar) show you to be of a sexist nature?? Hmmm, you are now having the proverbial laugh....and I suggest you buy a clearer mirror and a bottle of Windowleen so you can get a better view of yourself!!

I await your unintelligent reply....on the grounds that YOU won't be able to contain yourself!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:27 pm

bit of jelousy :lol: only messing ...weird how you lot bumped into him though! i probably would have frozen. very small world

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh Ninian bites take 2 :ayatollah: Whey hey, we can have series going here.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

blackswan wrote:This Ninianblue chap is obviously in love with the young lady and got a bit jealous that she met the strange obsessed Stan QPR,who just happened to be in the same services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Up the Jacks!!!

GREAT RESULTS FOR JACKS WELL DONE NOW LOOSE THE REST LOL YOU BEEN QUIET FOR A BIT :ayatollah: