CLAIRE AS HERSELF
STAN AS WHOEVER HE IS
NINIANBLUE AS THE DOWN TRODDEN HUSBAND
NUCLEARBLUE AS THE WIND UP
RICHARD BLUEBIRD AS DICK

Look this said THE f*cking END please no more :(

Re: Such a small world!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:05 am

ninianblue wrote:claire i tried to make piece with you , i sent you , flowers, apologised, said you were right i was wrong, , and your a mod :lol: :lol:

What does being a mod have to do with anything.

Have you still not seen the post that said about you apologising? I was happy to leave it there, but you are a post or so behind and carried on with the abuse.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:THE f*cking END

THAT WAS A NASTY FUCKER PRODUCTION

WRITTEN IN FORUM VISION

STARRING
CLAIRE AS HERSELF
STAN AS WHOEVER HE IS
RICHARD BLUEBIRD AS DICK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dick, f**k off........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:13 am

Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote:claire i tried to make piece with you , i sent you , flowers, apologised, said you were right i was wrong, , and your a mod :lol: :lol:

Have you still not seen the post that said about you apologising? I was happy to leave it there, but you are a post or so behind and carried on with the abuse.

abuse, claire go to bed, your pissed up and want to argue, goodnight,

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

abuse, claire go to bed, your pissed up and want to argue, goodnight,

I've already told you I'm not pissed up! Or do you not remember that?!

You are the one that started the arguement, because of your weird obsession with me mentioning Stan!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 am

Have you still not seen the post that said about you apologising? I was happy to leave it there, but you are a post or so behind and carried on with the abuse.[/quote]
abuse, claire go to bed, your pissed up and want to argue, goodnight,[/quote]

You are the one that started the arguement, because of your weird obsession with me mentioning Stan![/quote]
claire, my obbsesion with you, your not cheryl cole, i promise you, ive got no obsession with you, or even like you?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am

ninianblue wrote:claires post started of fine, then she went all childish, like stan was justin bieber, quote(Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!, , very jackie magazine in the 80s

FFS NinianBlue, your personal attack on Claire (who I have never met) is sexist and bang out of order....and that is OBVIOUS by your choice of picture next to your posts!!

I think a review of the posts from the start will see that it was YOU that got it wrong (try reading PROPERLY before commenting :roll: ) and Claire DID NOT actually meet the infamous Stan-QPR....

By ANY stretch of the imagination it IS ironic that he (Stan) should stumble across two people he had been communicating with in such circumstances, i.e. when our respective teams weren't playing each other....

I think (cancel that....I KNOW!!) you owe Claire an apology. If YOU can't see that, you have a problem....

Let's see if YOU are MAN enough to say SORRY!!!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am

EVERYONE SHUT THE f**k UP!! EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY THIS IS CHILISH . IM OFF TO BED

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am

ninianblue wrote:.

abuse, claire go to bed, your pissed up and want to argue, goodnight,[/quote]

You are the one that started the arguement, because of your weird obsession with me mentioning Stan![/quote]
claire, my obbsesion with you, your not cheryl cole, i promise you, ive got no obsession with you, or even like you?[/quote]

AGAIN you have not read what I have said!!!!! I did not say that you had an obsession with me, but that you had a weird obsession with the fact I mentioned Stan!

I have never claimed to be Cheryl Cole, nor do I want to be her.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
ninianblue wrote:claires post started of fine, then she went all childish, like stan was justin bieber, quote(Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!, , very jackie magazine in the 80s

FFS NinianBlue, your personal attack on Claire (who I have never met) is sexist and bang out of order....and that is OBVIOUS by your choice of picture next to your posts!!

I think a review of the posts from the start will see that it was YOU that got it wrong (try reading PROPERLY before commenting :roll: ) and Claire DID NOT actually meet the infamous Stan-QPR....

By ANY stretch of the imagination it IS ironic that he (Stan) should stumble across two people he had been communicating with in such circumstances, i.e. when our respective teams weren't playing each other....

I think (cancel that....I KNOW!!) you owe Claire an apology. If YOU can't see that, you have a problem....

Let's see if YOU are MAN enough to say SORRY!!!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

On the money. I think he will realise the spite of his words once the booze wears off tomorrow. In front of everyone else too. Sad really. :cry:
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

sven,read the board before you post, i have said sorry, sent flowers, appologised, i was wrong you were right,etc

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 am

ninianblue wrote:sven,read the board before you post, i have said sorry, sent flowers, appologised, i was wrong you were right,etc

Yet you still carried on afterwards!

You clearly didn't mean that apology!

But hey, I'm not Cheryl Cole and you think I'm single, so what would I know?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am

Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote:sven,read the board before you post, i have said sorry, sent flowers, appologised, i was wrong you were right,etc

still you want to post and carry on this issue, you could have walked away, but you still want to carry this on, i had a can of stella at 6-30, thats it, im not pissed, im just replying to your post

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

still you want to post and carry on this issue, you could have walked away, but you still want to carry this on, i had a can of stella at 6-30, thats it, im not pissed, im just replying to your post

AGAIN you are making things up that I've supposedly said! Never said you are pissed, you on the other hand have said I'm pissed twice! As well as a lot of other bollocks.

Maybe you'll apologise for the things you've said and mean it. Then the issue will end.

I will say it again, it is not about me being right, I had nothing to be right about. I just wanted an apology for the sexism and lies (ie being pissed up). You did, and I accepted it. You then read a post that was before me accepting the apology and carried on by saying I'm not Cheryl Cole (have I ever said I want to be?!) and that you are not surprised that I'm still single (you assume that I am single - how would you know??).

I'm clearly not going to get a meaningful apology, so I'm going to bed as this has wasted far too much of my time.

Thanks for all the lovely things you have said to me.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

NinianBlue,

You have managed to piss quite a few people off on here tonight and STILL you come back for more....

Claire's point is VERY valid....you MAY have insincerely apologised but YOU kept it going Just to have the LAST word....

I am now going to sincerely suggest that it is YOU that is drunk....

This tirade needs to STOP and YOU NEED TO GO TO BED, as I feel that when YOU sober up in the morning you MIGHT just regret your actions/comments....

As I said earlier....if you don't then YOU have a SERIOUS attitude problem!!

Some SERIOUS advice: LET IT GO....YOU ARE 100% WRONG ON THIS ONE!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am

sweet dreams claire, :yawn:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 am

sven, i had 1 beer at about 6-30, your a do gooder , so nobody gives a f**k what you say anyway

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 am

Midfield general wrote:Jealous of Claire's beauty has really got to you tonight Ninianblue. Do us all a favour and get to bad :lol:

ive never seen claire, IM NOT DRUNK, just things niggle me,

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

After such a good day there was no need for this at all, I'm not taking sides neither person would back down and several mods have commented and not closed this despite it being a potentially explosive thread? I think this needs closing needs to be trashed and needs to be forgotten about.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 am

ninianblue wrote:sweet dreams claire, :yawn:

Still provoking?? Ignored my polite PM then. Annis & co are gonna need to have a chat with you about your conduct on the board mate, we come on here for escapism and talk about mutual interests. None of us like to come on here to see a spiteful personal attack on a member of the board and a popular FEMALE on here (coincidence?), who was actually upset by what you said. Im sure your not, but tonight mate...your a tw*t! 45?? This is a 25 yr old telling you to give up the drink and grow up!! Embarrassing :oops: :oops:

We are all going to bed, talk to yourself..it'll make good reading in the morning.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am

ive never seen claire, IM NOT DRUNK, just things niggle me.

Even worse. :x

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am

i promise you, if you think my last remark to claire was,,,, sweet dreams, was meant in a nasty way, i swear it wasnt, we had our little, fued, but thats it, gone and dusted, as far as im concerned, its over, :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am

baseboy007 wrote:ive never seen claire, IM NOT DRUNK, just things niggle me.

Even worse. :x

tell me what niggles you? im up so late?, yeah , its only friday, sat, that im up really late,no work in the morning, lye in,

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am

baseboy007 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:sweet dreams claire, :yawn:

Still provoking?? Ignored my polite PM then. Annis & co are gonna need to have a chat with you about your conduct on the board mate, we come on here for escapism and talk about mutual interests. None of us like to come on here to see a spiteful personal attack on a member of the board and a popular FEMALE on here (coincidence?), who was actually upset by what you said. Im sure your not, but tonight mate...your a tw*t! 45?? This is a 25 yr old telling you to give up the drink and grow up!! Embarrassing :oops: :oops:

We are all going to bed, talk to yourself..it'll make good reading in the morning.

just a friendly word, who the f**k are you ?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 am

ninianblue wrote:sven, i had 1 beer at about 6-30, your a do gooder , so nobody gives a f**k what you say anyway

NinianBlue....if defending ANYONE (male or female) from YOUR bile comments makes me a 'dogooder; then I am HAPPY to take that label

It is YOU that has gone WAY OVER THE TOP tonight....and all because someone YOU ADMITTEDLY HAVE NEVER MET wrote that they had been spotted by a regular contributor to THIS MB from a supporter of another club whilst 'on the road'

YOUR continued attacks on ANYONE who DARES to contradict or chastise YOUR behaviour tonight does you NO credit

I suspect YOU are (as ever) going to attempt to have the LAST WORD, so go ahead....but let me tell YOU this ONE MORE TIME, NINIANBLUE:

YOU HAVE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF ON HERE TONIGHT. YOU OWE CLAIRE (AND ONE OR TWO OTHERS) A SINCERE APOLOGY WITHOUT ADDING A LITTLE DIG AFTERWARDS. AND YOU NEED TO CURB YOUR BLATANT SEXIST TENDANCIES (PARTICULARLY TO THOSE YOU FEMALES YOU NEVER MET) FORTHWITH AND GROW UP!!

Signed:

Sven Dogooder :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 am

sven, i have apologised to claire, as for the other 1or 2 i owe nothing

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 am

ninianblue wrote:sven, i have apologised to claire, as for the other 1or 2 i owe nothing

NinainBlue:

If your apology to Claire is sincere then please let that be the end of it and comment NO FURTHER. You OWE her that at least....

Now please let us ALL get some rest :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 am

cant be bothered looking through the posts, some dick said judging by your advatar, im sexist, ok i will put the pope on there and my posts will be good,

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 am

blackswan wrote:This Ninianblue chap is obviously in love with the young lady and got a bit jealous that she met the strange obsessed Stan QPR,who just happened to be in the same services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Up the Jacks!!!

Pot kettle Black

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:05 am

Nuclearblue wrote:THE f*cking END

THAT WAS A NASTY FUCKER PRODUCTION

WRITTEN IN FORUM VISION

STARRING
CLAIRE AS HERSELF
STAN AS WHOEVER HE IS