Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Such a small world!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:claires post started of fine, then she went all childish, like stan was justin bieber, quote(Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!, , very jackie magazine in the 80s

I can understand what your saying Nin...but so what?? Whats annoying about that? I don't know either of you, perhaps you have a love hate relationship....come to think of it, im in over my head. IM OUT! I come on here to get away from this. :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ignore em Claire it was a great day :D :D :D :D

I second that Nukes, and Claire i spoke to you a lot today and you definately weren,t pissed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 pm

blackswan wrote:This Ninianblue chap is obviously in love with the young lady and got a bit jealous that she met the strange obsessed Stan QPR,who just happened to be in the same services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Up the Jacks!!!

:lol: :lol: , and then you fucked it up by saying up the jacks :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:This Ninianblue chap is obviously in love with the young lady and got a bit jealous that she met the strange obsessed Stan QPR,who just happened to be in the same services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Up the Jacks!!!

:lol: :lol: , and then you fucked it up by saying up the jacks :lol: :ayatollah:

So you are just jealous then?!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Leave it be Claire, this could go on for days. Its all very obvious to any one with half a brain what his problem is. END IT! :old:

With respect Nin.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Ninianblue your a tad out of line mate.

I've been driving you all mad on your forum for a while :lol: and today I stumbled across Claire, Carl & your lads & as Claire said it is a small world what's the problem?

Some top posters on here & I've had a good bit of banter & a chin wag with a few including, Claire, Annis, Milly, Nukes etc plus a few others who in box me so I don't understand why your digging out one of your own?

Anyway you will probably say f**k off you QPR c**t or something daft but seriously you need to relax.

You won 3-1 damnnn

This is all your fault Stan, bad enough Warnock trying to upset our players with the Oli comment and now you started a inhouse fight. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY

even though you lost to Scunny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

Up the Jacks!!!

claire my love, i love you cause your a city fan, otherwise, im a happily married man, with a family, so, i have to turn you down, sorry, :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote: :lol: :lol: , and then you fucked it up by saying up the jacks :lol: :ayatollah:

claire my love, i love you cause your a city fan, otherwise, im a happily married man, with a family, so, i have to turn you down, sorry, :ayatollah: :lol:

You'd have no chance. I was just shocked that you didn't deny what Blackswan said!

And I am definitely not your love.

So any apology for saying I'm pissed up when I'm not, or that I should go and clean the kitchen? Or are you not man enough to do that?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

claire please except my gift :flower:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Did you get time when you got back Claire to clean the Kitchen ? and be a love and don't forget the ironing, whilst you are watching the Football league show of coarse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:claire please except my gift :flower:

I'd have preferred an apology, but if that's as good as it gets then fair enough.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Corrr & I thought we had some muggy fans. Wow some proper tools posting here.

Light hearted thread twisted into something sinister by a jealous bluebird. Sad.

Claire, your a loyal city fan & you've got decent banter & can more than hold your own but some people on here need to get a grip they are going on like you shot a load of school kids. Deary me.

Anyway glad you enjoyed your day, was a mad coincidence seeing the forum bus.. Keep up the good work 2nd spot is looking good for you lot

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

So you are just jealous then?![/quote]
claire my love, i love you cause your a city fan, otherwise, im a happily married man, with a family, so, i have to turn you down, sorry, :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

You'd have no chance. I was just shocked that you didn't deny what Blackswan said!

And I am definitely not your love.

So any apology for saying I'm pissed up when I'm not, or that I should go and clean the kitchen? Or are you not man enough to do that?[/quote]
you sound like my wife

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did you get time when you got back Claire to clean the Kitchen ? and be a love and don't forget the ironing, whilst you are watching the Football league show of coarse :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a good job I'm a woman, means I can multi-task. I can do all that whilst writing the Justin Beiber fanzine.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did you get time when you got back Claire to clean the Kitchen ? and be a love and don't forget the ironing, whilst you are watching the Football league show of coarse :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k off, i just sent claire flowers, dont f**k it up for me :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Well that was emotional, what have learnt?? Don't drink and come on the forum is you get a bit 'nasty/obsessed' :shock: :shock:

Anyway back to Stan.....did you feel him!! Does he look like the worm in the wall on labyrinth (accent included) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:

f**k off, i just sent claire flowers, dont f**k it up for me :lol:

Yeah f*cking triffids you nasty git :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Well that was emotional, what have learnt?? Don't drink and come on the forum is you get a bit 'nasty/obsessed' :shock: :shock:

Anyway back to Stan.....did you feel him!! Does he look like the worm in the wall on labyrinth (accent included) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I didn't even see him so I don't know if he looked like the worm in the wall, especially as I've never seen labyrinth! :lol: :lol:

Glad you now know not to come on here pissed, lets hope others take note!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Claire wrote:

I'd have preferred an apology, but if that's as good as it gets then fair enough.

ok then, f*cking women, i spend my life apologising,im, so, so, so, sorr--------y

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm

i was wrong you were right, :evil:

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

ok then, f*cking women, i spend my life apologising,im, so, so, so, sorr--------y

I'm not surprised you spend your life apologising when you speak to people like you have tonight.

baseboy007 wrote:Well that was emotional, what have learnt?? Don't drink and come on the forum is you get a bit 'nasty/obsessed' :shock: :shock:

Think... Peter Beardsley's face on Johnny Vegas's body.. I have a rather bad case of acne, my hairs a little greasy (natural oils though) one leg is 4cm shorter than the other & my glass eye now matches the natural colour in my other mince.
:shock:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 pm

ninianblue wrote:i was wrong you were right, :evil:

I had nothing to be right about. You kicked off for no reason, but you've apologised.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Think... Peter Beardsley's face on Johnny Vegas's body.. I have a rather bad case of acne, my hairs a little greasy (natural oils though) one leg is 4cm shorter than the other & my glass eye now matches the natural colour in my other mince.
:shock:

f**k me Stan, Im surprised they let you out on the daylight :o

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Midfield general wrote:Come on people, 'Not coming on here when you are pissed..?' Its what gets me up on a Sunday morning to see who Daya's been having 'keyboard fistycuffs' with the night before :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 pm

THE f*cking END

THAT WAS A NASTY FUCKER PRODUCTION

WRITTEN IN FORUM VISION

STARRING
CLAIRE AS HERSELF
STAN AS WHOEVER HE IS
NINIANBLUE AS THE DOWN TRODDEN HUSBAND
NUCLEARBLUE AS THE WIND UP
RICHARD BLUEBIRD AS DICK

I'm not surprised you spend your life apologising when you speak to people like you have tonight.[/quote]
claire ive sent you flowers, apologised, and still you slag me off, by the way are you still single, i wonder why?

For one I am disgusted that Clare has not seen the Labyrinth, its an 80's classic with David Bowie, im only 25! Don't worry Stan, face transplants are the next big thing, you're f**ked with the body though.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:I'm not surprised you spend your life apologising when you speak to people like you have tonight.

claire ive sent you flowers, apologised, and still you slag me off, by the way are you still single, i wonder why?

Unbelievable! Keep up with the posts. If you'd read my last post it could have ended there, but no, you need to keep showing yourself up!

So I'm still single am I?? How the f**k would you know?

As for slagging off!!! That is hilarious coming from the guy that has had so much to say about me tonight!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 am

claire i tried to make piece with you , i sent you , flowers, apologised, said you were right i was wrong, , and your a mod :lol: :lol: